Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Engineer Job on or before 25/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL)
Vacancy Name : Junior Engineer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 49 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : INDORE
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : M.P.PASCHIM KSHETRA VIDYUT VITARAN CO. LTD GPH CAMPUS, POLOGROUND: INDORE
Detail of Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) Junior Engineer Recruitment:
- Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited Indore, is the successor company of M.P. State Electricity Board that has been incorporated to undertake activities of distribution and retail supply of electricity in the Indore & Ujjain commissioneries of state of M.P.
- The company intends to recruit Junior Engineer (Electrical-Distribution) and invites applications from the eligible candidates. The category wise vacancy position is as under:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Engineer (E-D)||49||The candidates should be graduate in “Electrical Engineering” or “Electrical and Electronics Engineering” from a University recognized by University Grants Commission or AICTE with: 6.1. Minimum 65% marks in aggregate in case of Unreserved / OBC AND 6.2. Minimum 55% marks in case of SC/ST/Handicapped category candidates having M.P. domicile.||On regular appointment as Junior Engineer (D) after successful completion of training, he/she shall be absorbed in the pay scale having starting pay Rs. 9860 p.m. plus grade pay Rs. 4100/- in pay band-2 (Pay scale 9300-34800) and other allowances as applicable from time to time. The appointed Junior Engineer (D) shall be eligible for the Defined New Pension Scheme.||The age of candidates as on 01.01.2015 should be 7.1. Minimum age limit: 21 years 7.2. Maximum age limit: 30 years 7.3. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/Handicapped categories having M.P. domicile, Widow / Divorcee lady / Ex Serviceman shall get relaxation in upper age limit to an extent of five (5) years. 7.4. The candidates who have experience of working as Assistant Engineer/Junior Engineer in MPPKVVCL, Indore on contract basis shall be given age relaxation in Upper age limit equal to number of completed years of experience, subject to maximum 5 years.|
Selection Procedure for Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) – Junior Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/6/2015.
- The selection will be done on the basis of score of GATE 2015 exam in Electrical Engineering paper. The applications will be invited through MP on line. The merit list will be prepared by MP on line based on the marks scored in Electrical Engineering/Electrical Electronics (EE) paper of GATE 2015 examination. Based on this merit list candidates will be called for verification of original documents and thereafter the final selected candidates will be appointed to the post of Junior Engineer (ED) Trainee on regular basis.
How to apply for Junior Engineer Vacancy in Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) :
Applications shall be received through M.P. online (www.mponline.gov.in) only. Links to the website of MP Online has also been provided on the following website: www.mpwz.co.in
- The Candidate should be an Indian National.
- The candidate who does not possess specified qualification need not apply. During the scrutiny of the original certificates, if any discrepancies are found or the candidate is found non eligible as per the prescribed eligibility criteria, such candidate shall not be considered for this post and their candidature will be rejected.
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector, satisfying the eligibility criteria of education and age shall have to produce N.O.C. from their present employer at the time of reporting failing, which they shall not be permitted to join.
- Candidates should submit the attested copy of their being Physically Handicapped Certificate issued from the Medical Board. The percentage of disability should be indicated very clearly in the certificate. Candidates belonging to MP Domicile only should apply. Degree of disability should be as per norms fixed by Govt. of MP for getting reservation under Handicapped category i.e. the minimum degree of disability in order for a Handicapped person to be eligible for the post advertised would be 40%. The candidate shall be considered for appointment only against category of disability for which post of Handicapped is reserved.
- Any dispute arising out of the selection process shall be dealt within the jurisdiction of Indore High Court. In case of the disputes referred to the MPPPKVVCL, the decision of the MD, MPPKVVCL shall be final and binding on both the parties.
- The candidates must possess sound health.
- The candidates must produce original documents/certificates at the time of reporting in support of their qualification and experience for verification.
- The vacancies are tentative and may change at a later date according to the need of the company. The company reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of the vacancies.
- The candidate shall be required to work anywhere in the jurisdiction of company’s area.
- The candidates who have a third child born on or after 26.01.2001 are not eligible to apply unless twins are born after first child.
- If any of the information given by the candidate is found incorrect, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of selection and appointment.
- Once a candidate joins the Company no request for intercompany transfer will be entertained.
APPLICATION FEE & OTHER CHARGES
- Application fees for unreserved / OBC candidates of MP domicile and candidates of all categories belonging to other States shall be Rs. 500/- and for SC/ST/Handicapped candidates of M.P domicile Rs. 300/- per application. Name of Post JE (Electrical – Distribution) Regular General SC ST OBC Total Junior Engineer (E-D) 33 5 5 6 49
- The applications can also be submitted through MP Online Kiosks and the payment can be made in cash at the Kiosk.
- No extra charge shall be payable for scanning of photograph etc. to Kiosk apart from the fees.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/6/2015
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016