Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant through recruitment notification – Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) Recruitment 2015 – NO.MD/EZ/ED(HR&A)/HR/ERP ASST.15/9951. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Job on or before 4/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||4/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL), Block No. 7 Shakti Bhawan, Rampur, Jabalpur-482008. (MP)|
Detail of Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) Assistant Recruitment:
- Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited Jabalpur, a successor Company of erstwhile M.S…, has been incorporated to undertake activities of distribution and retail supply of electricity in the eastern region in State of M.P.
- The Company intends to engage ERP Assistant on job contract basis for a period of one year, from the date of engagement.
- Applications are invited from the interested and eligible candidates for the aforesaid post. The eligibility criteria, age limit, scope of work and terms & conditions are as under:
- Minimum .5 years experience as an Office Assistant Grade I in a Power Distribution Utility.
- Proficiency in computer operations and experience in a database like Oracle Sybase etc.
- Experience in implementation and support of IT Projects like Billing Financial Accounting Energy Accounting etc in field offices of the utility as a member of implementation team.
- Age Limit: The applicant should not be more than 65 years as on 01.01.2015 and must possess sound health.
- Scope of Work: The engaged person shall be required to discharge duties assigned to him by the ERP Project Manager, to name a few: (a) Maintaining ERP related documents, orders, user manuals, guidelines etc. (b) Correspondence with vendors and field offices pertaining to ERP Project implementation support guidelines. (c) Provide support in data analysis / report generation through ERP. (d) Provide training to ERP users in Corporate officefield offices. (e) Educate ERP users on Discom IT policies and procedures. (f) Support in implementation of the Project training hand holding which may require visits tostay at remote locations.
Selection Procedure for Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL)- Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 4/5/2015.
- The Scrutiny of applications will be carried out by the Human Resource Department of the Company. However, the Company reserves the right to reject one or all the applications) without assigning any reason. The eligible candidates shall be called for an interview at Company Headquarters.
- The candidate satisfying all the requirements will be appointed as ERP Assistant.
How to apply for Assistant Vacancy in Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL):
- The appointment will be on job contract basis. The duration of job contract would be for a period of one year, from the date of engagement. The person engaged will be paid a consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs. 22000/- (Rs. Twenty two thousand only).
- The person engaged on job contract shall be eligible to avail holidays notified by the Company. HeShe shall be entitled to casual leave for 12 days and optional leave for 3 days during job contract period, No other kind of leave shall be admissible.
- The person engaged has to arrange accommodation at hisher own. The Company may arrange for accommodation subject to the availability of residential quarters.
- The person engaged shall be allowed TADA as per rules of the Company, applicable for class-III personnel of the Company, with Grade Pay Rs.4400-. CUG sim facility with monthly ceiling of Rs.250/shall be provided. However, the instrument shall be arranged by the user. Headquarter of the engaged person will be at Jabalpur.
- The person engaged shall not utilize or publish or disclose or part with, to a third party, any part of the data or statistics or proceedings or information collected for the purpose of hisher assignment or during the course of the assignment for the Company or after leaving this job contract.
- The person engaged shall be governed by M.. Civil Services (Conduct) Rules, 1965.
- The person engaged would be under obligation to maintain discipline and perform the assigned work, within the time limit prescribed.
- The person shall perform the duties and work as assigned by the CGM (ADB) of the Company, time to time.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 4/5/2015
Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) Recruitment 2015 – NO.MD/EZ/ED(HR&A)/HR/ERP ASST.15/9951.
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016