Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited (MPPGCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer through recruitment notification – Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited (MPPGCL) Recruitment 2014 – No .ED(HR&A)/Recruit./ 2014-15/4752. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited (MPPGCL)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Medical Officer Job on or before 31/12/2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited (MPPGCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Officer|
|Total No of Vacancy||15 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/12/2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||M.P. POWER GENERATING COMPANY LIMITED BLOCK No.9, SHAKTI BHAWAN, VIDYUT NAGAR: RAMPUR:JABALPUR- 482 008|
Detail of Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited (MPPGCL) Medical Officer Recruitment:
M.P. Power Generating Company Limited, a Govt. of M.P. undertaking and successor power generating company of erstwhile M.P. State Electricity Board (MPSEB), is having its Thermal and Hydel power stations located at various places in the State of M P. The Company intends to recruit 15 Medical Officers on regular posts, against backlog vacancies for its hospitals at various existing and upcoming Thermal and Hydel power stations as follows
- RESERVATION: The reservation of posts meant for SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer only) / Physically Disabled (Only Orthopaedically Handicapped) candidates shall be applicable only for the candidates having Madhya Pradesh domicile. The SC/ST/OBC candidates of other state domicile shall be considered against unreserved posts. The horizontal distribution for Physically Disabled candidates (Only Orthopaedically Handicapped) shall also be considered on the above advertised posts as per prevailing rules. Preference shall be given to the eligible candidates belonging to the rehabilitated families on account of land acquisition for SSTPP Khandwa under R&R policy.
- QUALIFICATION & REGISTRATION: (a) Candidates must have passed minimum MBBS Degree recognized by Medical Council of India. (b) Candidates must have permanent registration from MP Medical council Bhopal . Candidates having All India registration should apply against this advertisement only after applying for permanent registration from MP Medical council Bhopal.
- AGE LIMIT: The Age of candidates as on 01.12.2014 should be minimum 21 Years and should not be more than 35 Years. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(Non creamy layer only) / Physically Disabled (PD) categories and Widow / Divorcee lady candidates / Ex Servicemen and Candidates belonging to the project affected families as rehabilitated consequent to land acquisition in Shri Singaji TPP Khandwa shall get relaxation in upper age limit to an extent of five (5) Years. Candidates holding Green Card (on account of family planning) will be entitled for two years relaxation in upper age limit. However, in any circumstances total relaxation in age shall be limited to a maximum of five (5) years only.
- PAY SCALE AND OTHER ALLOWANCES: The Medical Officers shall be inducted in Class-II cadre in the Company in pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100 (PB3) at monthly basic of Rs. 15,600/- plus Rs. 5400/- Grade Pay. The appointed Medical officers having post graduate degree/ diploma may be granted advance increments as per rules. In addition NPA @ 25% of basic + Grade pay shall also be payable. DA, and other benefits shall also be applicable as per rules. The gross emoluments of the appointed Medical Officers shall be approximately Rs. 50000/- per month. The appointed Medical Officers will be eligible for the Defined Contributory Pension Scheme as per rules.
- SERVICE AGREEMENT CUM SURETY BOND: The Medical Officers shall have to execute a Service Agreement cum Surety Bond to serve the Company for at least 3 years failing which a sum of Rs.50,000/-(Rupees Fifty Thousand only) in terms of the Bond shall be paid to the MPPGCL.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Number of posts are subject to change as per requirements of MPPGCL.
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Organisation, satisfying the eligibility criteria of education and age shall have to produce N.O.C. from their present employer at the time of interview, failing which they shall not be permitted to appear for the interview.
- The candidates are required to be registered with M.P. Medical Council Bhopal. The certificate bearing Registration No. issued by M.P. Medical Council Bhopal shall have to be produced by the candidate at the time of interview.
- Working employees of MPPGCL may also apply as per eligibility criteria as departmental candidates . No age limit is applicable for departmental candidates.
- SC, ST , OBC (non creamy layer only) and PD candidates seeking reservation should submit a copy of the caste certificate / disability certificate as per existing rules of Govt. of M.P., in the prescribed format, at the time of interview .
- The Candidate must possess sound health. The PD candidates will be considered only against the posts reserved for them.
- The minimum degree of disability for PD candidates to be eligible would be 40%.
- The candidates must produce original documents / certificates at the time of interview in support of their Age, qualification and reservation category for verification.
- MPPGCL reserves the right to cancel, either partially or wholly, the recruitment process at any stage, any time without assigning any reason thereof. No liability in this regard shall be borne by MPPGCL.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the MPPGCL shall be binding and final for all practical purposes.
- The jurisdiction of Jabalpur Courts only shall be applicable for all matters.
- Only SC/ ST/PD candidates shall be reimbursed to and fro ordinary class Rail fare/ Bus fare by the shortest route for appearing in the written test and personal interview (as per rule) limited to the distance of the test centre from the address for communication mentioned in their applications or from where they have actually performed the journey, whichever is minimum, on submission of original ticket.
- Candidates having a third child born on or after 26.01.2001, are not eligible to apply.
- If any information given by the candidate is found incorrect, his / her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of selection and appointment.
Selection Procedure for Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited (MPPGCL) – Medical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/12/2014
- Eligible candidates shall have to undergo a written test and / or Interview depending upon the number of applications. The exact date, time and venue of the test and / or interview shall be communicated to the candidates through website of MPPGCL (www.mppgenco.nic.in.). Candidates are advised to visit the website regularly.
How to apply for Medical Officer Vacancy in Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited (MPPGCL):
Non refundable Application fees for Unreserved / OBC candidates shall be Rs.1000/- and for SC/ST/PD candidates, it shall be Rs.250/- only. Eligible candidate shall have to apply through the Application Format available on web site of MPPGCL, www.mppgenco.nic.in, with an A/c payee Demand Draft/Pay Order/Banker’s Cheque of applicable amount in favour of Sr. Accounts Officer (COG&HS) MPPGCL, Jabalpur and payable at Jabalpur. The completed application with self attested copies of required certificates and Demand Draft/Pay Order/ Bankers Cheque as examination fee shall be submitted to the following address on or before 31.12.2014. EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (HR &A), MPPGCL, BLOCK NO.9, FIRST FLOOR, SHAKTI BHAWAN, RAMPUR, JABALPUR
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/12/2014
Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited (MPPGCL) Recruitment 2014 – No .ED(HR&A)/Recruit./ 2014-15/4752.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MPPGCL|
|Other State Government jobs|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016