Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of RTO Sub-Inspector through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the RTO Sub-Inspector Job on or before 03-08-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
Vacancy Name : RTO Sub-Inspector
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 20 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Last Date to Apply for this job : 03-08-2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Madhya Pradesh
Detail of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board RTO Sub-Inspector Recruitment:
Transportation Department Madhya Pradesh Has Invited Application Form For 20 RTO Sub-Inspector . All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Transportation Department Madhya Pradesh Job Advertisement and Apply Online Before Or On 3-08-2015 (3rd August 2015). All Candidates Who Are Applying For Transportation Department Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2015 – 20 RTO Sub-Inspector , Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
- Total No. of Vacancies – 20 posts
- Salary And Grade Pay – INR Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 2800/- Grade Pay.
- Employment Type – Full time
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
- No. of Posts & Their Name –
1. RTO Sub-Inspector – 20 posts
- Age Limit – Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 50 Years As On 01-01-2014. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- Educational Qualification – All Interested Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- Application Fee – For For All Candidates Application Fee is – 70/-
Selection Procedure for Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board – RTO Sub-Inspector Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03-08-2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for RTO Sub-Inspector Vacancy in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board :
All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.mponline.gov.in/. before or on 03-08-2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03-08-2015
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016