Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Forest Ranger & Conservator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Forest Ranger & Conservator Job on or before 07.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Forest Ranger & Conservator|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||123 posts|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||07.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, Madhya Pradesh 452001|
Detail of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Forest Ranger & Conservator Recruitment:
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Has Invited Application Form For 123 Forest Ranger & Conservator. All Bachelor Degree, Eligible Candidates Are Required To Apply Online Before Or On 13-02-2015 (Extended to 07-03-2015). All Candidates Who Are Applying For MPPSC Recruitment 2014 – 123 Forest Ranger & Conservator, Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
- Total No. of Vacancies – 123 posts (1. Assistant Conservator of Forest – 23 2. Forest Ranger – 100 posts)
- Salary And Grade Pay – INR Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With 5400/- Grade Pay, 9300 – 34800/- With 3600/- Grade Pay.
- Age Limit – Candidates age should be between 21 – 28 Years As On 01-01-2015. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement
- Educational Qualification – All Interested Candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- Application Fee : For General Candidates Application Fee is – 2000 & For All Other Candidates (PH/ST/SC/OBC in Domicile of MP) Application Fee is – 1000/- (40/- Exam Fee As Portal Charge).
Selection Procedure for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) – Forest Ranger & Conservator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07.03.2015.
- Written Exam And Interview
How to apply for Forest Ranger & Conservator Vacancy in Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC):
Eligible candidates can apply online from the website www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.com & www.mppsc.nic.in from 14-01-2015 at 12:00 PM to 13-02-2015 till Midnight 12:00 (Extended to 07-03-2015)
Instruction for Online Application:
- First candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
- Log on to www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.com & www.mppsc.nic.in
- After filling the application form candidates have to make the payment through Kiosk.
- Check all fields and click on Submit button.
- Then there will be a pop up window comes with the message regarding the submission of online application.
- For making necessary corrections in the online application candidates have to make payment of Rs.50/- & can change the details from 20-01-2015 to 15-02-2015.
- After submission of application form, take printout of the submitted application for future use.
- Starting Date for Online Application: 14-01-2015 from 12:00 PM on wards
- Closing Date for Online Application: 13-02-2015 till Midnight 12:00 (Extended to 07-03-2015)
- Starting Date for Rectifying Mistakes: 20-01-2015.
- Last Date for Rectifying Mistakes: 15-02-2015 (Extended to 09-03-2015)
- Date of downloading Hall Tickets for Preliminary Exam: From 10-07-2015 from 12:00 PM to 31-07-2015 till Midnight 12:00
- Date of Exam: 02-08-2015 & 03-08-2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07.03.2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From MPPSC|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017