Madras Fertilizers Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Analyst Programmer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Madras Fertilizers Limited
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Analyst Programmer on or before 10/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Madras Fertilizers Limited
Vacancy Name : Senior Analyst Programmer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,400-40,500/-pm
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : General Manager – P&A, Madras Fertilizers Limited, Manali, Chennai 600 068
Detail Of Madras Fertilizers Limited Senior Analyst Programmer Recruitment:
Madras Fertilizers Limited, (MFL), a leading Public Sector Undertaking with an Annual Turnover of Rs.2600 Crores (Approx.) engaged in manufacturing & Marketing of Chemical Fertilizers, Bio Fertilizers, Agrochemicals & Organic Manures is looking for energetic and result-oriented talented persons for the post mentioned underneath.
- No of Post : 01
- Professional Qualifications: M.E-CS/IT/MS-Computer Science specialization B.E-CS/IT/ECE,MCA M.Sc (Computer Science)
- Others: Any degree not mentioned above. However, preference will be given to candidates with proficiency in computer and who have completed necessary certificate courses and / or Diploma in computer.
- Age Limit: Not more than 30 years as on April 30, 2015. The relaxation will be as per Government Norms.
- Experience: Candidates should have minimum 1 year experience.
- Probation Period: The selected candidates Senior Analyst Programmer shall undergo a probation period of 6 months and upon their satisfactory performance, they shall be confirmed.
- Place of Posting: Madras Fertilizers Limited, Head Office, Chennai. However, the selected officers are liable to be posted anywhere in India/abroad as per the Company’s requirement from time to time.
- Travelling Allowance: Travelling Allowance would be reimbursed Round trip by II Class (Sleeper) Rail by the shortest route from the place of current residence to Chennai for those, who attended the interview, on submission of proof for having travelled.
- On selection, the candidate shall be placed in E-1 Scale of ₹16400 – ₹40500.
Selection Procedure For Madras Fertilizers Limited – Senior Analyst Programmer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/08/2015
- It is proposed to have a Personal Interview for the selection of candidates of Senior Analyst Programmer (E1).
How To Apply For Senior Analyst Programmer Vacancy in Madras Fertilizers Limited:
- Candidates, meeting out the requirements of eligibility, may submit their applications in the prescribed format given in Annexure – 1 of this advertisement, which can be downloaded from our website www.madrasfert.nic.in/recruitments.htm ii. The application should be accompanied with Xerox copies of certificates in support of educational qualification, age, experience, Community Certificate, etc.
- Applications of officers working in the Govt./PSU/ Autonomous bodies will be considered only if they are duly forwarded by the competent authority along with Vigilance Clearance. Otherwise, the NOC and Vigilance Clearance should be furnished at the time of interview, failing which the candidate will not be interviewed and the applicable TA/DA will not be paid.
- The application duly signed and complete in all respects superscribing “Application for the Post of Senior Analyst Programmer E-1” should be sent to the General Manager – P&A, Madras Fertilizers Limited, Manali, Chennai 600 068 , so as to reach on or before August 10, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/08/2015
03-03-2017 , 04-03-2017