Madras High Court has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Advocate through recruitment notification – Madras High Court Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed LLB, LLM can apply for the new recruitment notification from Madras High Court.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Advocate on or before 31/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Madras High Court
Vacancy Name : Advocate
Educational Qualification : LLB, LLM
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Madras High Court, Chennai-600104
Detail Of Madras High Court Advocate Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Members of the Bar for being empanelled as Advocate Commissioners.
The proposed panel will consist of two categories:-
- Advocates, who have completed 10 to 19 years of practice and Advocates, who have completed below 10 years of practice.
- Pursuant to the earlier notification dated 17.3.2015, few Advocates have applied.
- With a view to give wider publicity and obtain adequate details, it has been decided to issue this notification.
Selection Procedure For Madras High Court – Advocate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Advocate Vacancy in Madras High Court:
All Advocates, who are desirous of being empanelled, including those who have already submitted their applications, are now required to apply afresh.
- The last date for submission of applications is 31.07.2015 by 5.45 pm. Before the Tapal Section, High Court Madras.
- Applications received beyond the cut of date will not be considered.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. The application can be downloaded from the official website of the High Court www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/07/2015