Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of JRF/Project Fellow/Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the JRF/Project Fellow/Project Assistant Job on or before 15th April 2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU)|
|Vacancy Name||JRF/Project Fellow/Project Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15th April 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Physical Chemistry School of Chemistry Madurai Kamaraj University Palkalai Nagar Madurai 625021|
Detail of Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) JRF/Project Fellow/Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from interested candidates for the position of one JRF/Project Fellow/Project Assistant on a purely temporary basis in a time bound research project (No.: SB/EMEQ-299/2013) sponsored by Department of Science and Technology – Science and Engineering Research Board (DSTSERB), Government of India, New Delhi..
- Name of the fellowship : Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)/ Project Fellow (PF)/ Project Assistant (PA)
- Title of the project : Biophysical Probing on Conformations and Aggregation Properties of Poly-Glutamine Peptides
- Duration : 3 years
- Fellowship : As per SERB norms
- Qualifications : M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Biophysics/ Biotechnology /Life Sciences (with at least 55% marks). NET/LS/GATE qualified students are preferred.
Selection Procedure for Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU)- JRF/Project Fellow/Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15th April 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for JRF/Project Fellow/Project Assistant Vacancy in Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU):
Interested and eligible candidates may apply with their bio-data along a attested copies of certificates to the following address by post (or e-mail) on or before 15 April, 2015. Selected JRF/PF/PA candidate may register for PhD in MK University. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview. No TA/DA will be provided for attending interview. Dr. K. Muruga Poopathi Raja Principal Investigator (DST-SERB Project) Department of Physical Chemistry School of Chemistry Madurai Kamaraj University Palkalai Nagar Madurai 625021. With a request to display in your Department Notice Board
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15th April 2015