Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No: SB/YS/LS-05/2014. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 11/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-14,000/-pm
Job Location : Madurai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 11/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU), Alagar Kovil Road, Madurai, Tamil Nadu 625002
Detail Of Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited on prescribed format for a JRF position available in the Department of Molecular Microbiology, School of Biotechnology, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai – 625 021 to work on the SERB sponsored Project “Carotenogenic Bacillus sp. for ornamental fishes: effect on growth promotion, colouration and pathogen challenging against luminous vibriosis – a probiotic approach”.
Title of the Project: “Carotenogenic Bacillus sp. for ornamental fishes: effect on growth promotion, colouration and pathogen challenging against luminous vibriosis – a probiotic approach”.
- Position: JRF (01)
- Duration: 2 Years.
- Fellowship: Rs.14000 for first two years
- Qualification: M.Sc. (with at least 55% marks) in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences
- Desirable qualifications: NET qualified candidates or candidates having previous experience for at least one year in the relevant field of research.
Selection Procedure For Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU):
- Eligible candidates can apply with detailed bio-data (3 copies) duly supported by attested copies of certificates to:
- Dr. N. Sivakumar Assistant Professor Department of Molecular Microbiology School of Biotechnology Madurai Kamaraj University Madurai – 625021. E-mail: [email protected]
- Closing Date: 11th July 2015
- Eligible candidates will be short listed and called for an Interview. Please note that NO TA and DA will be paid for attending the interview
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/07/2015
Reference: Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No: SB/YS/LS-05/2014
Top Company Openings:
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017