Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: : SERB/F/4558/2014-15, DATED 17.10.2013/SBT/MKU/2014. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 15th April 2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.14,000 /- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15th April 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||SCHOOL OF BIOTECHNOLOGY MADURAI KAMARAJ UNIVERSITY MADURAI – 625 021|
Detail of Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited on prescribed format for a Junior Research Fellow position available in the Department of Molecular Microbiology, School of Biotechnology, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai – 625 021 to work on the SERB sponsored Project.
- Title of the Project: “Bioprospecting of anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory drugs from marine microorganisms”.
- Position: Junior Research Fellow (01)
- Duration: 2 Years.
- Fellowship: Rs.14000
- Qualification: M.Sc./ M.Tech (with at least 60% marks) in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Life Sciences
- Desirable qualifications: NET/GATE qualified candidates will be given preference. Interested candidates can apply with detailed bio-data with recent photograph duly supported by attested copies of certificates (3 copies) by post to:
Selection Procedure for Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU)- Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15th April 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU):
Dr. P. Varalakshmi
Department of Molecular Microbiology
School of Biotechnology
Madurai Kamaraj University
Madurai – 625021.
Closing Date: 15th April 2015. Eligible candidates will be short listed and called for an Interview. Please note that NO TA and DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15th April 2015
Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: : SERB/F/4558/2014-15, DATED 17.10.2013/SBT/MKU/2014.
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016