Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 31/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Madurai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) , Madurai
Detail of Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited to do research work as non-stipendiary research fellow in the School of chemistry, Madurai Kamaraj University.
- Eligibility : Candidates must be a post graduate in chemistry (10+2+3+2 pattern) with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Mode of selection : The candidates are required to appear written test and personal interview.
- Details of Entrance Test : The entrance test comprises two parts, each of one hour. The test shall be of objective type with a maximum of 100 marks.Part-I: Research aptitude, English comprehension, logic and general reasoning. PART-II: Subject (M.Sc. level Chemistry).
Selection Procedure for Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) :
Application can be obtained from the University Office (Research-S&F Section) by paying Rs.750/-. The last date for submission of filled application is on or before July, 31, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/7/2015
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016