Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PHQ/PER-64/2012. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Research Fellow Job on or before 28/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU)
||Senior Research Fellow
|Total No of Vacancy
|| 01 Post
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
|| Alagar Kovil Main Road, Madurai, Tamil Nadu
Detail of Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from interested candidates to admit one Senior Research Fellow on a purely temporary basis in a time bound ongoing research project sponsored by Department of Bio-Technology (DBT-RGYI), Government of India, New Delhi under Rapid Grant for Young Investigators scheme.
- Name of the fellowship : Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- Title of the project : Biophysical Investigation on the Folding and Aggregation of HomoAsparagine Peptide Repeats in Plasmodium falciparum Proteome
- Duration : 2 years
- Fellowship : As per DBT norms
- Qualifications : M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Biophysics/ Biotechnology / Life Sciences
- Experience : Minimum of two years research experience in any of the following area with the proven track record. Peptide and/or Organic synthesis / Modern purification methods / Protein chemistry / Biophysical characterization / Bioinformatics / Computational chemistry/Biology
Selection Procedure for Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU)- Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/02/2015
- The candidates are required to appear written test and personal Interview.
How to apply for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU):
Interested and eligible candidates may apply with their bio-data along with attested copies of certificates to the following address by post (or e-mail) on or before 28 February, 2015. Selected SRF candidate may register for PhD in M K University. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and/or interview. No TA/DA will be provided for attending interview. Dr. K. Muruga Poopathi Raja Principal Investigator (DBT-RGYI Project) Department of Physical Chemistry School of Chemistry Madurai Kamaraj University Madurai 625021. With a kind request to display in your Department / Institute Notice Board
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/02/2015