Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Vice-Chancellor through recruitment notification – Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) Recruitment 2015 – Ref. No.Mku/R17/VC/2015. Candidates who have completed Any Masters Degree & Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Vice-Chancellor on or before 29/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU)
Vacancy Name : Vice-Chancellor
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree & M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location :Madurai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 29/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU), Madurai 625 021, Tamil Nadu.
Detail Of Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) Vice-Chancellor Recruitment:
- Under Chapter II, Section 11 (1) (2) of Madurai Kamaraj University Act,1965 (Tamil Nadu Act no33 of 1965), the Government have constituted a Search Committee” to recommend a panel of three names to the Chancellor for appointment of Vice-Chancellor of Madurai Kamaraj University.
- The SEARCH COMMITTEE invites Curriculum Vitae from Indian Nationals.
- Applicant should be a distinguished academician with minimum of ten years of experience as Professor in a University system (including Associate Professor in PG. Colleges) or ten years of experience in an equivalent/ higher position in reputed research and / or academic or administrative organizations.
- Applicants should send 3 copies of Curriculum Vitae with recent passport size photograph and attested copies of relevant documents in support of qualification and experience.
Selection Procedure For Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) – Vice-Chancellor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Vice-Chancellor Vacancy in Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU):
- The Curriculum Vitae shall be sent to the Convenor, Search Committee for Recommending the panel for appointment as Vice-Chancellor, Office of the search Committee, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai 625 021, Tamil Nadu in a sealed cover superscribed as C.. FOR THE POST OF VICE-CHANCELLOR.
- Last date for submission of Curriculum Vitae is 29-06-2015 up to .30pm.
- Search Committee would also follow the search process by inviting Curriculum Vitae of the Academicians through nomination or a talent search processor in combination.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/06/2015
Reference: Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) Recruitment 2015 – Ref. No.Mku/R17/VC/2015
Top Company Openings:
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016