Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Non Stipendiary Research Fellowships through recruitment notification – Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed MCA,M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Non Stipendiary Research Fellowships Job on or before 20/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU)
Vacancy Name :Non Stipendiary Research Fellowships
Educational Qualification : MCA,M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 03 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Madurai
Last Date to Apply for this job :20/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Department of Computer Applications, School of Information Technology, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai-625 021
Detail of Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU)Non Stipendiary Research Fellowships Recruitment:
- Full-Time University Non-Stipendiary Research Fellowships (UNSRF) Job vacancies in Madurai Kamaraj University
- Eligibility : Candidates who have completed M.Sc. (Computer Science) or MCA or any other Post Graduate degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications with 55% of marks from our University or any other recognized Universities. SC/ST candidates can apply with 5o% of mark in their Post Graduate degree
- No. of UNSRF : 03
- Department : Computer Applications
- Specialization/ Field of Research : Network Security
Selection Procedure for Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) -Non Stipendiary Research Fellowships Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Non Stipendiary Research Fellowships Vacancy in Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) :
The filled applications with a copy of Bio-data send to the Professor, Head and Chairperson, Department of Computer Applications, School of Information Technology, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai-625 021 on or before 20-10-2015. Candidates will be selected based on written test and an interview, both to be conducted on the same day.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job20/10/2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016