Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Non-NET Fellowship Programme through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Non-NET Fellowship Programme Job on or before 16/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU)|
|Vacancy Name||Non-NET Fellowship Programme|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||125 Post|
|Salary||Rs.14,000 – Rs.16,000/-|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Alagar Kovil Main Road, Madurai, Tamil Nadu|
Detail of Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) Non-NET Fellowship Programme Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the candidates seeking admission for Ph.D. programme in various disciplines of Science and Social Sciences under University Grants Commission’s (UGC) Non-NET fellowship scheme for University with Potential for Excellence (UPE).
- The fellowship is Rs. 14,000/- p.m. (consolidated) for initial 2 years and based on progress assessment, the fellowship may be increased to Rs. 16,000/- p.m (consolidated) for the third year or until XII five year plan grant period.
- The maximum number of candidates selected at this time would be 125.
- The reservation policy of Tamilnadu State Govt. will be followed for 125 positions. Selected candidates will be considered for admission to Ph.D. programme in Madurai Kamaraj University as per University norms.
- The minimal eligibility is 55% marks as aggregate in post graduation in the relevant subject and is 50% for SC/ST. The selection will be through NET pattern on-line examination, scheduled on 5th April. The other details, information and application form can be obtained from MKU website www.mkuniversity.org.
Selection Procedure for Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU)- Non-NET Fellowship Programme Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/03/2015
- The candidates are required to appear written test and personal Interview.
How to apply for Non-NET Fellowship Programme Vacancy in Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU):
Duly filled application form along with other documents should be submitted to: The Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai – 625021, on or before Mar 16, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/03/2015
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017