Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with MSc holders
Company name :Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU)
Posts :Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : MSc
Salary : Rs.14,000/-pm
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 10.11.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
- Advertisement No.: INZEC/2014/DMCS/MKU/01
- Title of the Project: Study on the impacts of climate change induced ocean acidification process on the physiology and calcifying rate of sea urchins between temperate (New Zealand) and tropical (India) species
- Duration of the Project: Up to November 2015
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc., degree with at least 55% marks in Marine Biology/ Environmental Science/ Microbiology/ Zoology. The candidate should have cleared NET/GATE or one year of research experience in the field of ocean acidification research.
- Desirable Qualification: Research publications in the area of ocean acidification experiments.
- Fellowship: Rs. 14,000/- pm consolidated.
Note: The admission to junior Research Fellow is purely temporary in nature. The project period is up to November 2015.
How to apply:
Application in the prescribed format with attested copies of mark statements, degree certificates and other academic credentials should be send to Dr. M. Anand, Assistant Professor, Principal Investigator – INZEC Project, Department of Marine and Coastal Studies, School of Energy, Environment and Natural Resources, Madurai Kamaraj University, Pudumadam – 623 524, Ramnad District, Tamilnadu ([email protected]). Application along with the required documents should reach the undersigned on or before 10.11.2014. After screening the applications, the shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and personal interview. No travel grant or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :10.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MKU|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016