On 19/08/2016, Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) announced recruitment notification to recruit Project Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Project Assistant. Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Project Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/09/2016.
Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) before 15/09/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.8,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||15/09/2016|
|Address For The Job||Dr. D. Ganesh, Associate Professor & Head, Department of Plant Biotechnology, School of Biotechnology, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai – 625021|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M. Sc. In Botany/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/ Microbiology/Life Sciences/Genomic Sciences|
|Duration : Two Years/ Till the date of termination of the project (Whichever is early)|
|Pay Scale:Rs.8,000/-per month|
|Procedure: Candidates worked in Coffee in any areas of research for a short duration is considered. Interested candidate can apply with bio data (3 copies) with attested copies of certificates to: Dr. D. Ganesh, Associate Professor & Head, Department of Plant Biotechnology, School of Biotechnology, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai – 625021 on or before 15th September 2016 Eligible candidates will be screened and called for interview. Please note that No TA and DA will be paid for attending the interview.|
|Last Date: 15/09/2016|
|Location of Job: Madurai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/09/2016
- Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Project Assistant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 15/09/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 15/09/2016