Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of DIRECTOR (PERSONNEL) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ MBA/ PG Diplomacan apply for the new recruitment notification from Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job DIRECTOR (PERSONNEL) on or before 10/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL)
||Any Graduate/ MBA/PGDM/PG-Diploma
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL), SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
Detail of Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL) DIRECTOR (PERSONNEL) Recruitment:
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (PERSONNEL) , MAHANADI COALFIELDS LIMITED(MCL) in schedule “B” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs.65,000-75,000/-(Revised). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed
Mahanadi Coalfields Ltd. (MCL) a wholly owned subsidiary of Coal India Limited (CIL) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective to acquire and take over any of the business activities carried on by the CIL and/or by its subsidiaries with all the associated assets, liabilities, obligations and current contracts especially in the Orissa region from South Eastern Coalfields Ltd. and to carry on in India or elsewhere the trade or business of coal mining including the management of coal mines either independently or for and on behalf of or under the direction of CIL, the Central Government or any State Government as custodian, receiver or in any similar capacity. MCL is a schedule ‘B’ Miniratna CPSE in Coal and Lignite sector under the administrative control of Ministry of Coal.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Personnel) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to Chairman and Managing Director of MCL. He is overall incharge of coordinating and implementing personnel and industrial relations policies, management functions, administrative control etc. in the organisation.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) : Min 45 years to 60 Years
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized university with at least two years cumulative experience during the last ten years at a senior level in various aspects of personnel management and industrial relations in an organization of repute. Persons with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management or MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations as an elective subject from a recognized university or Institute or Degree in Law or Industrial Engineering will have an added advantage.
- Salary : Rs.65,000-75,000/-(Revised)
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier
Selection Procedure for Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL) – DIRECTOR (PERSONNEL) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for DIRECTOR (PERSONNEL) Vacancy in Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL):
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 10 April 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/04/2015