Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director (Technical) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Director (Technical) on or before 12/11/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL)
Vacancy Name :Director (Technical)
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.65,000-75,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 12/11/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Detail Of Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL) Director (Technical) Recruitment:
COMPANY PROFILE Mahanadi Coalfields Ltd. (MCL) a wholly owned subsidiary of Coal India Limited (CIL) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective to acquire and take over any of the business activities carried on by the CIL and/or by its subsidiaries with all the associated assets, liabilities, obligations and current contracts especially in the Orissa region from South Eastern Coalfields Ltd. and to carry on in India or elsewhere the trade or business of coal mining including the management of coal mines either independently or for and on behalf of or under the direction of CIL, the Central Government or any State Government as custodian, receiver or in any similar capacity. MCL is a schedule ‘B’ Miniratna CPSE in Coal and Lignite sector under the administrative control of Ministry of Coal. Its Registered office and Corporate office are at Sambhalpur, Orissa. The authorized and paid up capital of the Company was Rs.500 crore and Rs. 186.40 crore respectively as on March 31, 2014. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 100%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Technical) is a member of the Board of Directors of MCL and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He is responsible for operation of mines and also of field activities, technical functions and safety of mines.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) : 40 – 60 Years
- EMPLOYMENT STATUS: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – as one of the following:- (i) An officer of a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a fulltime functional Director in the Board of a CPSE); (ii) An officer of the Central Government/ Armed Forces of the Union; (iii) An officer of an All India Service.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The candidate should be a qualified Mining Engineer and holder of 1st class certificate of competency under the Indian Mines Act or a qualified Engineer in Excavation, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. The incumbent should have a minimum of ten years cumulative experience in mining operations at a senior level of Management in a large organization of repute. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- PAY SCALE: Rs. 65,000-75,000/-(Revised)
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier
Selection Procedure For Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL) – Director (Technical) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/11/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director (Technical) Vacancy in Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL):
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- UNDERTAKING BY THE APPLICANT/CANDIDATE a) An applicant has to give an undertaking as a part of the application that he/she will join the post, if selected. If an applicant does not give such undertaking, the application would be rejected. b) If a candidate who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, conveys his/her unwillingness to join after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If a candidate gives his/her unwillingness to join after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
- Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 12 November 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications and applications not submitted as per the prescribed format are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to राजीव राय/RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/11/2015