Maharaja Agrasen College (MAC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Section Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed LLB/ MBA/ MCA/ CA/ ICWAcan apply for the new recruitment notification from Maharaja Agrasen College (MAC)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Section Officer on or before 09/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Maharaja Agrasen College (MAC)|
|Vacancy Name||Section Officer|
|Educational Qualification||LLB/ MBA/PGDM/ MCA/ CA/ ICWA|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||09/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Maharaja Agrasen College (MAC), VASUNDHARA ENCLAVE, DElHI-110096|
Detail of Maharaja Agrasen College (MAC) Section Officer Recruitment:
Maharaja Agrasen College invites application from exceptionally talented and motivated candidates for the following posts in the prescribed format.
- Section Officer: 01 UR in pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 + 4600.
- Essential Qualification for Section Officer 1. Graduate with minimum 50% marks or Post Graduate with minimum 50% marks, and Diploma /Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application / Office Management / Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent Discipline. OR Graduate Degree with minimum 50% marks in Computer Application / Office Management / Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognized University.
- Minimum 6 Years of Administrative Experience.
- Desirable: Preference will be given to candidates holding professional qualifications like LL.B or PG Diploma in Business Administration or MCA/PGDCA or CA(Inter)/ICWA(Inter).
- Age Limit: 35 years.
Selection Procedure for Maharaja Agrasen College (MAC) – Section Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Section Officer Vacancy in Maharaja Agrasen College (MAC):
The incumbent should possess an aptitude for drafting/ noting in English, adequate exposure in handling one or more functions related to General Administration/House keeping/ Purchase/ Service matters/Office management/ Establishment/ Accounts & Finance/ /HR/Legal in a computerized environment. All the candidates for direct recruitment will be required to appear in a written test to adjudge their ability of expression and knowledge relating to their work. The selection being based on the performance of the candidates in written test and interview. The scheme of the examination including weightage of marks for written test and interview etc., as prescribed by the University from time to time with the approval of the Executive Council in this regard. All direct recruits are expected to work in a computerized environment and required to qualify a skill test in handling computers within one year from their appointment before completion of probation period. Last date to Apply : February 9 2015. List of successful applicants will be uploaded on college website. Candidates may check the college website regularly for updates in the matter/ call letter will be sent through email only. Application Fee (Non-Refundable) : GEN/OBC : Rs.250/- SC/ST: Rs.100/- (no fee for PWD applicants) The application fee can be paid through DD or IPO in favour of ‘Principal, Maharaja Agrasen
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MAC|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017