Maharaja Agrasen College (MAC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of System and Network Administrator through recruitment notification – Maharaja Agrasen College (MAC) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed MCA, B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maharaja Agrasen College (MAC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this System and Network Administrator. Walk in Interview will be held on 24/07/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Maharaja Agrasen College (MAC)
Vacancy Name : System and Network Administrator
Educational Qualification : MCA, B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs-35,000-40,000/-pm
Job Location :New Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 24/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Maharaja Agrasen College (MAC), Vasundhara Enclave, New Delhi, Delhi 110096
Detail Of Maharaja Agrasen College (MAC) System and Network Administrator Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|System and Network Administrator||01 post||MCA, B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc||Rs-35,000-40,000/-pm||35 years|
System and Network Administrator:
- No. of post – 01 (one)
- Age Limit- 35 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
MCA/B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc. (Informatics)or equivalent in computer science or related discipline. At least one year of System and Network Administration experience in an organization for general domain system and Network Administration with user accounts management, network administration, security administration, web server and database administration.
Microsoft MCSA, Cisco CCNA, CISSP and/or any other equivalent certifications.
- Primary duties will include installation and maintenance of servers, desktops, security devices and other network components in a medium sized Windows Active Directory based domain, ensuring that the network works efficiently without any threat of viruses, security breaches or any other interruption.
- Other duties may include developing scripts, system related project management, supervision of junior computer staff, backups of systems, maintenance of website, development of applications.
- The Candidate should be able to provide technical support for all computer related activities of the college.
Rs 35,000/- and Rs 40,000/- per month (consolidated), depending upon the qualifications and experience.
Selection Procedure For Maharaja Agrasen College (MAC) – System and Network Administrator Post:
- Written Test on 24/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For System and Network Administrator vacancy in Maharaja Agrasen College (MAC):
- Walk-In –Interview for the contractual post of System and Network Administrator will be held on July 24, 2015 at 11:00 am in the college premises.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria are required to fill the prescribed application form and bring the same alongwith relevant testimonial for interview on the said date and time.
- The post is purely on contractual basis and the services can be terminated at any time without notice or without assigning reasons thereof.
- No TA/DA will be paid. The College will place corrigendum if any on the college website only.
- Candidates are requested to monitor the same before turning up for the interview on the scheduled date.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 24/07/2015
VENUE :Maharaja Agrasen College (MAC), Vasundhara Enclave, New Delhi, Delhi 110096
Top Company Openings:
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017