Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSUB) invites application for the recruitment of Project Fellows with MA holders
Company name :Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSUB)
Posts :Project Fellows
Qualification : MA
Salary : Rs.15000/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Last date to apply : 20.11.2014
Details of Post :
Project Fellows :
The Reach to Teach (R2T) Organization, U.K has commissioned a project titled “ Feasibility Study of the Identification of Training Needs and Contextual Training Models for the Professional Development of Primary School Teachers in the Tribal Areas of Gujarat “. The following positions are to be filled on a purely temporary basis for Six months only from the commencement of the Project.
- Project Fellows ( 2 Positions)
- Qualifications: Master degree in Education/ Educational Management / Social Sciences with 55% Marks and above. Candidates with experience in Primary Education / Teacher Education / Rural Development experience in schools will be given preference. Basic computer proficiency and command over English Gujarati and Hindi languages are necessary.
- Duration : Six months from the date of Joining
- Salary per Month : Rs. 15,000/- (Consolidated)
- Interview Date : 24/11/2014 at 12 noon in Dean’s Room
How to apply:
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates on a plain paper along with the recent CV and attested copies of certificates. Application should reach the Faculty office (Attention: Mr. Rana Rajendra), Faculty of Education and Psychology, The M. S. University of Baroda, Vadodara-390002, Gujarat, India Last Date by 20th November, 2014. For any further details, Please contact Director, Prof. K.Pushpanadham, at Mobil No. 9979301696 / Email : Pushpanadham@gmail.com.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 20.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MSUB|