Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSUB) invites application for the recruitment of Technical Assistant with MA holders
Company name :Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSUB)
Posts : Technical Assistant
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs.9,300 – 34,800/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Last date to apply : 10.12.2014
Details of Post :
- TECHNICAL ASSISTANT (NETWORK) – 2 Posts
- Essential qualification: A Bachelor’s Degree (BE) in Engineering (Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Electronics) from a recognized University.
- Experience: Minimum Ten years experience in Network / System Administrations in a reputed establishment/ institution/ university. OR A three years Diploma in Engineering (Computer Engineering/ Electronics) from a recognized institution with 15 years experience in Network/ System Administrations in a reputed establishment/ institution/ university. OR 12th Class Pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University with Diploma in Computer Technology/ Application from recognized institution.
- Experience: Minimum Twenty years experience in Network / System Administrations in a reputed establishment/ institution/ university
- Salary : Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-pm
How to apply:
- The duly-filled in application form along with copies of required certificates and documents should be received at the address “The Registrar, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Fatehgunj, Vadodara-390 002” on or before 10-12-2014. A bank draft of Rs.400/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of “The Registrar, The M. S. University of Baroda” and payable at Vadodara should be attached with each application. Offline Challan Payment through any of the Bank of Baroda Branch is accepted. No amount will be accepted through cheque, cash, money order or postal order. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed with the name of the post applied for.
- The applicant should ensure that his/her application submitted to this University either in person or by sending through post should reach the Registrar, M.S. University of Baroda, Vadodara-390 002 on or before the last date prescribed.
- In case of Offline Challan payment through Bank of Baroda branch; the bank will retain one copy of the challan and give you back the remaining two copies: one of which (original + 1 copy) you are required to send along with the printed application form, while the other is for your record
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 10.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MSUB|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017