Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSU Baroda) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Press Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSU Baroda)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Press Manager on or before 03/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSU Baroda)
Vacancy Name :Press Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Vadodara
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 03/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSU Baroda), Fatehgunj, Vadodara – 390002 (Gujarat)
Detail Of Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSU Baroda) Press Manager Recruitment:
- UNIVERSITY PRESS MANAGER: (01 Post-OPEN)
- Scale of Pay: Rs.15600-39100 + Rs.6600 Grade Pay.
- Qualifications: A degree with 55% marks or equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scale in Printing Technology/Mechanical Engineering with at least five years’ experience in a responsible and supervisory capacity in a large and reputed printing press. Sound knowledge of various types of machines and printing techniques, working of Factory Act, press administration, labour laws and labour relations is desirable. OR A diploma with 55% marks or equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scale in Printing Technology/Mechanical Engineering with at least ten years’ experience in a responsible and supervisory capacity in a large and reputed printing press. Sound knowledge of various types of machines and printing techniques, working of Factory Act, press administration, labour laws and labour relations is desirable.
Selection Procedure For Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSU Baroda) – Press Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Press Manager Vacancy in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSU Baroda):
- The application form in MS Word format should be downloaded from the university website www.msubaroda.ac.in and only the typed copies of the application should be submitted. The application form available for download from the website is only a pro forma and the applicants are advised to retype it leaving at least 1.5 inches margins on both sides of the paper and using at least 12 point Times New Roman or Arial font. If the space provided in any column is found insufficient, information may be supplied on a separate sheet indicating the Enclosure number at the suitable place.
- The applicants must submit duly filled-in application in EIGHT COPIES (1 ORIGINAL & SEVEN PHOTOCOPIES) along with copies of all certificates
and documents. Each application should be bound by tags only (without metal staples and no spiral/plastic binding). Application form that is not signed
or is without the necessary enclosures is liable to be rejected.
- The candidates already in the employment in temporary or permanent capacity in Universities, educational institutions, government or other organizations should send their applications through their present employers on or before the prescribed date. However, due to unavoidable circumstances, if the receipt of the application through proper channel is likely to be delayed, an advance copy should be received in the M. S. University office on or before the due date. Persons employed after submitting the application in response to this advertisement should bring a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employers at the time of the interview.
- .Each application should be accompanied by application form fee in the form of a bank draft of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 250 for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of “The Registrar, The M. S. University of Baroda” and payable at Vadodara. The candidate must write his full name and the post applied for on the back side of the demand draft. This amount shall not be accepted in cash, money order and postal order or through any other financial instrument except through bank draft. The application for fee is non-refundable and no enquiries will be entertained in this regard.
- The candidates already employed in any organization should enclose with their application a salary certificate showing pay, D.A. and other allowances being paid by their employers. The same should also be produced at the time of the interview. Unless an authentic document/certificate showing the present basic pay and details of all kinds of other allowances is produced, no request for higher starting pay can be entertained.
- The applicant should ensure that his/her application is submitted to the the Registrar, The M. S. University of Baroda, Fatehgunj, Vadodara -390 002
either in person or by Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier on or before the last date prescribed.
- The candidate will be initially appointed on probation for a period of two years and shall be confirmed on satisfactory performance as per rules.
- In case of any inadvertent error in the process of selection – which may be detected at any stage and even after the issuance of the appointment letter –
the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate with regard to his appointment.
- All the details in the notification are subject to correction or alteration.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/08/2015
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017