Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSUB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of University Press Manager through recruitment notification – Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSUB) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO. ADE10/1/2015-2016. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSUB).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the University Press Manager Job on or before 30/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSUB)
Vacancy Name : University Press Manager
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Vadodara
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : THE MAHARAJA SAYAJIRAO UNIVERSITY OF BARODA Fatehgunj, Vadodara – 390002 (Gujarat)
Detail of Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSUB) University Press Manager Recruitment:
The M.S. University of Baroda invites applications for the post of University Press Manager in the Sadhana University Press. The application form along with other details and qualifications can be downloaded from the M.S. University website www.msubaroda.ac.in. The last date for submission of application is 30-5-2015.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|University Press Manager||01||A degree with 55% marks or equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scale in Printing Technology/Mechanical Engineering with at least five years’ experience in a responsible and supervisory capacity in a large and reputed printing press. Sound knowledge of various types of machines and printing techniques, working of Factory Act, press administration, labour laws and labour relations is desirable. OR A diploma with 55% marks or equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scale in Printing Technology/Mechanical Engineering with at least ten years’ experience in a responsible and supervisory capacity in a large and reputed printing press. Sound knowledge of various types of machines and printing techniques, working of Factory Act, press administration, labour laws and labour relations is desirable.||Scale of Pay: Rs.15600-39100 + Rs.6600 Grade Pay.|
Selection Procedure for Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSUB) – University Press Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for University Press Manager Vacancy in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSUB) :
- The application form in MS Word format should be downloaded from the university website www.msubaroda.ac.in and only the typed copies of the application should be submitted. The application form available for download from the website is only a pro forma and the applicants are advised to retype it leaving at least 1.5 inches margins on both sides of the paper and using at least 12 point Times New Roman or Arial font. If the space provided in any column is found insufficient, information may be supplied on a separate sheet indicating the Enclosure number at the suitable place.
- The applicants must submit duly filled-in application in EIGHT COPIES (1 ORIGINAL & SEVEN PHOTOCOPIES) along with copies of all certificates and documents. Each application should be bound by tags only (without metal staples and no spiral/plastic binding). Application form that is not signed or is without the necessary enclosures is liable to be rejected.
- The envelope containing the application must be super-scribed with the name of the post applied for.
- The candidates, who have applied earlier, must apply afresh under this notification.
- The candidates must possess the required qualifications on the last date of application. Any additional qualifications, experience, honours and other achievements gained by the candidate during the period between the last date of application and the date of conducting the interview will not be taken into consideration
- While filling up the details under item No. 14 of the application form, the candidate must state the percentage of marks, division/grade and the subject/s offered at the various examinations. Subject specialization, if any, should also be mentioned clearly.
- A relaxation of 5% from 55% to 50% of the marks at the Master’s level will be provided for the SC/ST category.
- The candidates must enclose attested copies of all MARK-SHEETS/ GRADE-SHEETS and passing certificates of examinations passed by them, i.e., Higher Secondary or equivalent, bachelor’s/master’s degree, diploma/certificate courses, M.Phil./Ph.D. etc. In the absence of the attested copies of the relevant mark-sheets/certificates etc., the application will be considered incomplete and the applicant may not be called for the personal interview.
- The candidates will have to produce the original copies of all certificates and documents attached at the time of interview for verification.
- Each application should be accompanied by application form fee in the form of a bank draft of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 250 for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of “The Registrar, The M. S. University of Baroda” and payable at Vadodara. The candidate must write his full name and the post applied for on the back side of the demand draft. This amount shall not be accepted in cash, money order and postal order or through any other financial instrument except through bank draft. The application for fee is non-refundable and no enquiries will be entertained in this regard.
- A candidate, who knowingly or wilfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or suppresses material information, will be disqualified and, if appointed, will be liable to dismissal from service without prior notice.
- If the space against any item in the application form is insufficient, full particulars should be given on a sheet of paper which should be attached to the application, entering at the appropriate place a reference to the sheet attached.
- The candidate must intimate to the Registrar, the M. S. University of Baroda any change in his correspondence or permanent address after the submission of the application form.
- Canvassing, directly or indirectly, will be treated as a disqualification.
- No application will be considered which is received after the last date for the receipt of applications. Any kind of fee paid by the applicant is non-refundable and no correspondence in this respect will be entertained. Late receipt on account of postal delay will not be considered.
- The University reserves the right to relax the qualification and experience criteria for any category of candidates as per the directives of the state government and/or UGC.
- If the number of candidates possessing minimum qualifications is large, the University reserves the right to short-list the candidates on the merit-based criteria for the purpose of calling for personal interview.
- The University reserves the right not to fill up any or all of the advertised posts and no claim can be made against the same by any applicant.
- The candidates, if called for an interview, shall have to attend the interview at their own expense.
- The University reserves the right to fill in or not to fill in any post or to alter the number of posts in any cadre or in any / all the subject or make any amendments.
- The selected candidates may be posted in the University Press.
- The language of administration in the University is English. However, knowledge of Gujarati language is desirable. Those who do not have Gujarati language as a subject at the SSC/HSC/degree level will be required to pass Gujarati Proficiency Test within a period of two years from the date of their appointment.
- The candidate should have passed the Course on Computer Concept (CCC+) exam as per Government of Gujarat rules, failing which he/she shall have to pass the CCC+ exam during the period of probation.
- The pay scale offered is as shown against each post above. In addition, these positions carry benefit of D.A., H.R.A., C.L.A., Group Insurance Scheme and the newly-defined contributory pension scheme introduced w.e.f. 1-4-2005 by Govt. of Gujarat as per rules.
- The candidates already in the employment in temporary or permanent capacity in Universities, educational institutions, government or other organizations should send their applications through their present employers on or before the prescribed date. However, due to unavoidable circumstances, if the receipt of the application through proper channel is likely to be delayed, an advance copy should be received in the M. S. University office on or before the due date. Persons employed after submitting the application in response to this advertisement should bring a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employers at the time of the interview.
- The candidates already employed in any organization should enclose with their application a salary certificate showing pay, D.A. and other allowances being paid by their employers. The same should also be produced at the time of the interview. Unless an authentic document/certificate showing the present basic pay and details of all kinds of other allowances is produced, no request for higher starting pay can be entertained.
- The applicant should ensure that his/her application is submitted to the the Registrar, The M. S. University of Baroda, Fatehgunj, Vadodara -390 002 either in person or by Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier on or before the last date prescribed.
- The candidate will be initially appointed on probation for a period of two years and shall be confirmed on satisfactory performance as per rules.
- In case of any inadvertent error in the process of selection – which may be detected at any stage and even after the issuance of the appointment letter -the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate with regard to his appointment.
- All the details in the notification are subject to correction or alteration.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/5/2015
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSUB) Recruitment 2014 – NOTIFICATION NO. ADE10/1/2015-2016.
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016