Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSUB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSUB) Recruitment 2015 – GEOG/ MOES /RK/2015-16/5. Candidates who have completed M.A, M.Sc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSUB).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Fellow Job on or before 14/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSUB)
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.A, M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 02 :Post
Salary : Rs.16,000-18,000/- p.m
Job Location : Vadodara
Last Date to Apply for this job : 14/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSUB), Vadodara
Detail of Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSUB) Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited on plain paper for the post of Project Fellow in the Project entitled “Effect of Human Interventions in the Fragile Ecosystem along Gulf of Cambay, Mainland Gujarat”. sponsored by Ministry of Earth Science, Government of India, New Delhi.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Duration|
|Project Fellow||2||1. M.Sc./M.A. in Geography with at least 55% marks or equivalent in Grade Point System. 2. Knowledge of Remote Sensing, Geographical Information System and Computer with ORIGIN & SPSS software package would be preferred.||16,000/- Per Month (Fixed) for 1st & 2nd Year & `18,000/- Per Month (Fixed) for 3rd Year||3 Years or till the completion of the project whichever is earlier|
Selection Procedure for Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSUB) – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Fellow Vacancy in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSUB) :
- The candidates are required to collect water and soil samples and carry out socio-economic survey through structured schedule from the field of Bharuch and Surat coastal area (Gujarat).
- The selected candidates can also register for Ph.D. in the Department, provided they clear either of the tests NET/SLET/PET. The students with M.Phil. degree are exempted from appearing for the entrance test for Ph.D. registration and also from course work.
- The post is purely temporary and is for the duration of the project only. The selection will be made as per the MoES guidelines and University rules and regulations.
- Applications on Plain Paper stating (a) Name (b) Address – Permanent and Present with email id & Mobile No. (c) Date of Birth (d) Educational Qualifications and Research Experience (if any) along with true copies of mark sheets and certificates should reach the undersigned on or before 14th August 2015.
- Interview will be held on Wednesday, 19th August, 2015 at 12 noon in the Office of the Dean, Faculty of Science, The M.S. University of Baroda. Candidates can plan their travel accordingly.
- No TA/DA will be paid for either attending the interview or while joining the project.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/8/2015
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSUB) Recruitment 2014 – GEOG/ MOES /RK/2015-16/5.