Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Recruitment 2015 – Candidates who have completed B.Tech / M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 05/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech / M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs – 25,000/- Pm
Job Location : Vadodara
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara .
Detail Of Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Junior Research Fellow Job position in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda on temporary basis Project Title and Funding Agency : Feasibility studies on synthesis of AIN coatings on P91 steel by plasma assisted heat treatment Sanction no. 39/16/2015- BRNS with PFRC, BRNS.
- No. of Post : 01
- Qualification : B.E/B.Tech (Metallurgy/ Welding Technology/ Metallurgical and Materials Engineering/ Mechanical Engg.) or M.E./M.Tech.(Metallurgy or Metallurgical and Materials Engineering)
- Fellowship : Rs 25,000/- pm
Selection Procedure For Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda:
Application giving information regarding, Self-attested copies of all testimonials and Certificates can sent to Dr. Bharati R.Rehani, Principal Investigator, DAE-BRNS Project, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Dept., Faculty of Tech. and Engg., The M.S. University of Baroda, Vadodara. Last date of application : 5/10/2015.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/10/2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016