Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Recruitment 2015 – Ref. No. FS/BC/SERB-DST/Lpls/5. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 05/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No Of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||05/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Baroda|
Detail Of Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Title of the project : “Implications of non porar phytocomponents of Aroe vera ger extract in treatment of polycystic Ovarian Synclrome,, sponsored by DST-SERB, New Delhi.
- Duration : 3 years
- Qualification : M.Sc. in any field of Biological Sciences with the Minimum of 55o/o marks or equivalent. Candidate with Experience of animal handring& cell culture techniques will be prefered. GATE/ NET cleired candidate will be prefered.
- Fellowship : As per DST rules
Selection Procedure For Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda:
Candidates should sent their applications Email to [email protected] on or befor 05/05/2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/05/2015
Reference: Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Recruitment 2015 – Ref. No. FS/BC/SERB-DST/Lpls/5