Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Teaching Assistants through recruitment notification – Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO. ADE9/11/2015-2016. Candidates who have completed M.A, M.Ed, B.Ed, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Teaching Assistants on or before 30/4/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda|
|Vacancy Name||Teaching Assistants|
|Educational Qualification||M.A, M.Ed, B.Ed, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No Of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||30/4/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Vadodara – 390 002, Gujarat, India.|
Detail Of Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Teaching Assistants Recruitment:
The M.S. University of Baroda invites ‘Online applications’ for the posts of Temporary Teaching Assistants and such other posts in different Departments of Faculties/ Colleges/Institutions that are to be filled in for academic year 2015-2016 purely on temporary basis as per the requirement. Eligible candidate shall be required to apply online on or before 30-4-2015 at: oasis.mkcl.org/msubtta
- For complete details regarding the posts, eligibility conditions, please log on to the M.S. University of Baroda website www.msubaroda.ac.in.
- Eligible candidate shall be required to apply online on or before 30-4-2015 at: oasis.mkcl.org/msubtta
- The printout of the system generated form, along with required enclosures should be submitted to the office of the concerned “Dean” of the Faculties (or) Principals (or) Heads of Institutions, at the time of interview if the candidate is called for the personal interview.
- The candidate should fulfill the stipulated eligibility criteria. However, in the absence of eligible applicants [Not fulfilling the stipulated Eligibility Criteria as specified in NEW UGC Regulations Vide Notification no. F-3-1/2009 dated 30-6-2010 and AICTE Notification no 37-3/legal/2010 dated 5-3-2010 for Lecturers/Assistant Professors or equivalent positions] in a particular Subject, University may relax the specified Eligibility Criteria.
- Candidate should possess the required qualifications on the last date of application.
- The cost of application form fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 125 for SC/ST candidates) shall be paid using credit/debit card online only. This amount shall not be accepted in cash, money order and postal order or through any other financial instrument except credit/debit cards. The aforesaid application fee is non-refundable and no enquiries will be entertained in this regard.
- The University reserves the right to postpone or to fill in the less number of Posts at their discretion depending upon the requirement of the University at that point of time, and also relax the Qualification, Experience in deserving cases.
- The decision of the competent authority shall be final.
- The last date for submission of online application is 30-4-2015.
- The candidates shall be required to appear in the personal interview at his/her own expense.
Selection Procedure For Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda – Teaching Assistants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/4/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Teaching Assistants Vacancy in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda:
The other details about posts and qualifications are available on the M.S.University of Baroda website: www.msubaroda.ac.in. The last date for submission of online application is 30-4-2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/4/2015
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO. ADE9/11/2015-2016