Maharashtra Animal and Fishery Sciences University (MAFSU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Training Organizer/ Casual Labors through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.V.Sc/ 4 th Std Pass can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maharashtra Animal and Fishery Sciences University (MAFSU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Training Organizer/ Casual Labors. Walk in Interview will be held on 13/2/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Maharashtra Animal and Fishery Sciences University (MAFSU)|
|Vacancy Name||Training Organizer/ Casual Labors|
|Educational Qualification||MVSC/ Not Pursuing Graduation|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||13/2/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Nagpur Veterinary College, Maharashtra Animal and Fishery Sciences University, Nagpur.|
Detail of Maharashtra Animal and Fishery Sciences University (MAFSU) Training Organizer/ Casual Labors Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
M.V.Sc. in any discipline with at least two years relevant experience
Desirable qualification 1) M.V. Sc. in any discipline with two years experience of conducting farmer training and rural approach through zxtension oriented project. 2) Computer, internet knowledge & handling.
|Rs.23, 000/- per month plus HRA 20 %||40 years for male and 45 years for female candidates|
4 th Std. Pass
Desirable qualification 1) Experience of handling cow / buffaloes. 2) Willingness to stay at the project implementation site.
|Rs.8500/- per month consolidated||25 – 30 Years|
Selection Procedure for Maharashtra Animal and Fishery Sciences University (MAFSU) – Training Organizer/ Casual Labors Post:
- Written Test on 13/2/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Training Organizer/ Casual Labors vacancy in Maharashtra Animal and Fishery Sciences University (MAFSU):
- The appointments are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis till the termination of the project
- The selected candidate shall not claim for regular appointment at this institute as the post is co-terminus with the project.
- TA/DA/Accommodation for attending the interview will not be provided.
- The decision of the selection committee shall be final.
- The candidate should report to the PI in the Department of Animal Reproduction, Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Nagpur Veterinary College, Seminary Hills, Nagpur for walk in interview on dated 13/02/2015 at 11:00 hrs with bio-data and attested Xerox copies of certificates of qualification, experience, paper published etc. along with all original documents.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 13/2/2015
Nagpur Veterinary College, Maharashtra Animal and Fishery Sciences University, Nagpur.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MAFSU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Medical jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|