Maharashtra Council Of Agricultural Education And Research (MCAER) invites application for the recruitment of Advocates STATE Level with LLB holders
Company name :Maharashtra Council Of Agricultural Education And Research (MCAER)
Posts :Advocates STATE Level
Qualification : LLB
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 30.09.2014
Details of Post :
Advocates STATE Level
For the purposes of effective co-ordination in the activities of all Agricultural Universities in the State, particularly in relation to teaching, research, extension education and other matters of common interests and for having periodical evaluation of the functioning of the Universities and supervision over the Universities and their academic and financial activities and programmes, the State Government constituted the Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and Research. The Director General, MCAER, Pune invites applications from the advocates/firms of advocates for Advocate Panel to handle the court cases of Agriculture Universities in Maharashtra State And MCAER in Supreme Court / High Court / Industrial Court/ Labour Court/ District Court /City Civil Courts or any other Courts/Tribunal for a period of one year from the date of empanelment extendable for further one year based on performance.
The details of the terms and conditions of engagement of Advocates are contained in the notice published on the website of the MCAER : www.mcaer.org
Empanelment of Advocate/Senior Advocates for conducting cases on behalf of the four Agriculture Universities in Maharashtra as well as Maharashtra Council For Agriculture Education and Research, Pune.
A panel of Advocates / Senior Advocates is proposed to be constituted by Maharashtra Council For Agriculture Education and Research, Pune for conducting cases on behalf of the four Agriculture Universities and its jurisdiction of districts in Maharashtra .
Eligibility : The Advocates having minimum professional experience of at least fifteen years, who are well conversant and experienced with matters relating to service, Labour, Industrial, Land, Encroachment and Civil matters.
(Note: The attested copies of the following documents required to be submitted with application):
- High School certificate in support of age
- Certificates in support of educational qualifications
- Registration with Bar Council/Bar Association
- Copies of empanelment with other Organizations
- Classification of advocate by competent authority may please be attached.
General Terms and Conditions
- The advocate shall not necessarily be empanelled for specific court and shall accept the work assigned to him. Refusal by any advocate to accept any work otherwise than on grounds of conflict of interest, may entail removal of such advocate from the panel.
- MCAER reserves the right to entrust any case to any other pleader.
- The advocate/legal Advisor shall be paid as per Government Resolution dated 11/10/2013.
- The initial empanelment will be for one year. Performance of empanelled advocates shall be reviewed from time to time.
- MCAER reserves the right to terminate the empanelment of any advocate before tenure at any time by a month’s notice on either side without assigning any reason there of.
- The empanelled Advocates will not delegate / assign cases to others and himself/herself deal with the case.
- It is the responsibility of the advocate appointed to attend personally all dates of hearing of the cases concerned. Attendance by his Assistant, Junior or Co-worker is not acceptable.The representative from this University may not attend each and every date of hearing.The advocate should communicate the developments of case and final decision as soon as the matter is decided by the court. The certified copies of Court orders must be supplied immediately. D:\Gate_23.7.2012 onward\Empanelment of Advocates_Advt\Email_website_14.8.14\Advo_Panel_Advt for Website_August2014.doc The empanelled Advocate should have proper and adequate infrastructure of an advocate such as office premises, assistants, clerks and fax, mobile phone, fixed phone, internet connection etc.
- The advocates will be paid with 50% as part payment on filing of written statement and the balance amount will be paid after the said case is finally decided. The legal documents/ and certified copies alongwith other relevant record should be supplied to MCAER wit his proper legal advise immediately.
- In case of any doubt or dispute regarding appointment, terms and conditions of fees, the decision of the Director General, MCAER will be final and binding on both the parties.
HOW TO APPLY:
Payment of Fee will be as per Government Resolution dated 11/10/2013 as enclosed by Law and Jurisdiction Department. The advocates/firm of advocates may forward their application in an envelope superscribing, “Application for empanelment of Advocates” in proforma mentioned below and be reached before 30.09.2014 to the Joint Director (Administration), Maharashtra Council of Agriculture Education and Research, 132/B, Bhamburda, Bhosale Nagar, Pune 411 007.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MCAER||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017