Maharashtra Forest Department has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of GIS Specialist through recruitment notification – Maharashtra Forest Department NOTICE NO. DESK- 5/LAND/GIS/CR 160 (15-16)/ 4/16-17. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maharashtra Forest Department.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the GIS Specialist Job on or before 25/4/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Maharashtra Forest Department
Vacancy Name : GIS Specialist
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.30,000/- Per Month
Job Location : Aurangabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/4/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Maharashtra Forest Department, Aurangabad
Detail of Post :
Forest Department implements various activities under the Working Plans of the respective Forest Divisions. It is proposed to utilise Geographic Information System to plan, implement and monitor some on going activities. For this purpose, it is intended to obtain services of GIS Specialist to accomplish the tasks listed in the agreement form.
- Qualifications & Experience: 1. Applicants shall be qualified in the relative field, shall possess the post graduate degree in Geoinformatics or equivalent relevant post graduate degree dealing with GIS, surveying mapping etc. to perform the tasks of GIS Specialist 2. Applicants shall be well versed with the QGIS, geo-referencing, autocad, watershed mapping & treatment planning, mosaicing and overlapping operations etc. 3. Applicants shall have experience in handling GPS receivers, preparing maps using GPS receivers, contour mapping, etc 4. GIS Specialist shall be able to communicate in Marathi language.
- Remuneration: Fixed lump sum amount of Rs 30,000 per month will be paid. No separate daily allowance, tour allowance, or any other allowance shall be payable. Taxes if any shall be deducted at source as per the legal provisions.
- Time Period The period of service to be provided GIS Specialist shall be 4 months from the date of signing agreement. During this time period, the GIS Specialist shall complete the tasks assigned to him/her.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/4/2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ? :
- Applications in prescribed format shall be submitted to the following address. To The Chief Conservator of Forests, Aurangabad Circle, Vanbhavan, Opp:SSC Board, Station Raod, Osmanpura, Aurangabad-431005
- The applications shall reach this office on or before 25-4-2016 during office working hours. This office shall not be responsible for any delay in postage or courier etc.
- On the top of the envelope containing application, the words “Application for GIS Specialist” shall be written.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/4/2016
Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment 2016 – NOTICE NO. DESK- 5/LAND/GIS/CR 160 (15-16)/ 4/16-17