Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Accounts Officer through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed CA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Accounts Officer Job on or before September 25, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL)
Vacancy Name : Accounts Officer
Educational Qualification : CA
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : September 25, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL), Across India
Detail of Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL) Accounts Officer Recruitment:
MKCL desires a fresh Chartered Accountant with 3 years of post-qualification experience preferably in a service industry. The position is of Accounts Officer reporting to CFO of the Company. The roles and responsibilities are as under:-
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- To ensure and manage the day to day accounting is done in a time bound and correct manner, through and by assisting the accounting staff
- To ensure all policies and procedures and accounting standards of accounting are compiled with proper internal and external documentation
- To ensure the daily tasks given by CFO are complied with proper reporting
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of vendor payments
- To analyze and scrutinize some of the key ledger accounts assigned by CFO
- To do accounting of any Business Development Program as and when required
- To do the working of monthly, quarterly, half yearly, yearly – Service tax, VAT, LBT, Advance tax and Corporate Income tax, and file the said returns for the same and complete the Tax Audit
- To ensure that the other statutory payments are correctly made as per the due dates
- To maintain Fixed Asset Register of the Company
- To generate monthly MIS and other reports as required by the CFO and Management
- To take charge during the Statutory Audit, finalization and preparing notes to Accounts, etc. in consultation with the CFO.
- Any other allied responsibilities entrusted from time to time.
Selection Procedure for Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL) – Accounts Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before September 25, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Accounts Officer Vacancy in Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL) :
Interested candidates should email their application consisting of details of their qualifications, relevant post qualification experience, mobile number, personal email id, etc. with subject ‘Application for Accounts Officer’ to [email protected] by September 25, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job September 25, 2015
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017