Maharashtra Police has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Law Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maharashtra Police.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Law Officer Job on or before 30th September 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Maharashtra Police
Vacancy Name : Law Officer
Educational Qualification : LLB
Total No of Vacancy : 34 Post
Salary : Rs.15,000-25,000/ p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30th September 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Commissioner of Police, Mumbai, D.N. Road, Opp. Mahatma Phule Market, Mumbai 400 001
Detail of Maharashtra Police Law Officer Recruitment:
Mumbai Police also known as Brihanmumbai Police having primary responsibilities of law enforcement and investigation within the limits of Mumbai has recently published an advertisement marked as Mumbai Police Recruitment 2015-2016 for filling up 34 vacant seats of Law Officer (Group – A) and Law Officer positions. Job hunters, it is a golden opportunity to clutch. If you don’t want to leave this chance, apply by submitting the application form only through the OFFLINE mode. There is no need to apply online.
Rest of the information about Mumbai Police Recruitment 2015-2016 such as eligibility standard, Mode of Selection, Salary Structure, How to apply, and Important Dates etc. are well equipped below by the team members of allgovtjobs.in
- Name of Organization: Mumbai Police of Maharashtra
- Name of Post: Law Officer
- No. of Posts: 34 Vacant Seats
- Essential Qualification: Candidates must be holding Degree in Law from a recognized University with “Sanad”, thorough knowledge in subject of law, regarding crime, services, administration and sufficient knowledge of Marathi, Hindi and English language.
- Required Experience: Law Officer (Group – A): Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the profession as a Lawyer. Law Officer: Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the profession as a Lawyer.
- Age Criteria:
Name of Post Age Limit as on 31.07.2015 Law Officer (Group – A) 62 years Law Officer 60 years
- Vacancy Details:
Name of Post No. of Positions Salary per month Law Officer (Group – A) 1 Rs.25,000/- Law Officer 33 Rs.15,000/-
Selection Procedure for Maharashtra Police – Law Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30th September 2015.
- Selection of participants will be based on their performance in interview and no Traveling Allowances for interview will be paid to any candidate.
How to apply for Law Officer Vacancy in Maharashtra Police :
- Logon to the official website of Maharashtra Police that is mumbaipolice.maharashtra.gov.in
- Then move cursor to the left side of the home page and check the “Articles” section.
- There click on “Add For Post Of Law Office(Group-A)-Law Officer” link.
- On opening this link, a PDF File will show on computer screen.
- Carefully read the notification opened in PDF File Form.
- Then download the application form in correct manner and fill it as per the instructions mentioned in advt.
- Attach requisite testimonials and paste two colour photos of 2.5 c.m. X 2.5 c.m. size with application.
- Two self-addressed envelopes (with postage stamps) should also be enclosed along with the application for correspondence.
- Envelope consisting application along with all enclosures should be super scribed with “Application for Post of Law Officer (Group-A) / Law Officer.”
- The application completed in all manner should be forwarded to the address given below on or before the finishing date. Address: Commissioner of Police, Mumbai, D.N. Road, Opp. Mahatma Phule Market, Mumbai 400 001
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30th September 2015
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017