Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Clerk through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Clerk Job on or before 28-07-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Vacancy Name : Clerk
Educational Qualification : 10TH
Total No of Vacancy : 1435 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Maharashtra
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28-07-2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) , Maharashtra
Detail of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Clerk Recruitment:
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Has Invited Application Form For 1435 Clerk – Typist. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for MPSC Job Advertisement and Apply Online Before Or On 28-07-2015 (28th July 2015). All Candidates Who Are Applying For MPSC Recruitment 2015 – 1435 Clerk – Typist, Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC ) Jobs Notification 2015 Detailed Vacancy Information –
- Hiring Organization – Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Total No. of Vacancies – 1435 posts
- Salary And Grade Pay – INR Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 1900/- Grade Pay.
- Employment Type – Full time
- Location – Maharashtra
- No. of Posts & Their Name –
- Clerk – Typist(Marathi) – 1372
- Clerk – Typist(English) – 63 posts
- Age Limit – Candidates age should be between 18 to 33 Years(Unreserved), 18 to 38 Years(Reserved) As On 01-11-2015. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- Educational Qualification – All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- Application Fee – For Unreserved Candidates Application Fee is – 515/- & For All Other Reserved Candidates Application Fee is – 315/-, For soldiers Application Fee is – 15/-
Selection Procedure for Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) – Clerk Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28-07-2015.
- Test, Interview
How to apply for Clerk Vacancy in Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) :
All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.before or on 28-07-2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28-07-2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017