Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Preliminary Exam through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Preliminary Exam Job on or before 02 Jun 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Preliminary Exam
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 96 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300 – 34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 02 Jun 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC), Mumbai
Detail of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Assistant Preliminary Exam Recruitment:
- Qualification: Candidates who are going to apply for Assistant Preliminary Exam must have Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent. Applicants should have Knowledge of Marathi Language.
- No.of Posts: 96
- Age Limit (as on 01/08/2015): 18 – 33 years.
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300 – 34800
- Examination Fee: Unreserved candidates: Rs. 365/-Reserved candidates: Rs. 265/-Ex-serviceman: Rs. 15/- Payment of Examination fee will be made through SBI Challan, Internet Banking, credit card and debit card.
Selection Procedure for Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) – Assistant Preliminary Exam Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02 Jun 2015.
- Selection of participants will be based on performance in written exam and interview. Date of Exam: 5th July 2015.
How to apply for Assistant Preliminary Exam Vacancy in Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) :
Candidates should Apply Online latest by 02nd June 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02 Jun 2015
Other Top Companies
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|South Eastern Railway|
|Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited|
|SBI Life Insurance|
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank|