Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Commissioner & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Com/ M.B.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Commissioner & More Vacancies Job on or before 20.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Commissioner & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ B.Com/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||216 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Maharashtra Public Service Commission, Maharashtra|
Detail of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Assistant Commissioner & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has published an employment notification of State Service Preliminary Examination -2015 for recruit 216 Dy Tehsildar, Chief Officer, Kaksh Adhikaaree, Deputy Chief Executive Officer & Other Vacancies. Eligible Indian Citizens can apply through Online from 31-12-2014 to 20-01-2015 till 11:59 pm. Further details about MPSC State Service Exam 2015 regarding age limit, essential educational qualification, selection process, application fee
- Total No. of Vacancies: 216 Posts
- Name of the Exam: State Service Preliminary Examination -2015
- Name of the Post:
- Deputy District Collector: 09 posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police/ Asst Police Commissioner: 13 posts
- Assistant Commissioner of Sales: 03 posts
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer/ Block Development Officer: 21 posts
- Assistant Director (Maharashtra Finance & Accounts Service): 15 posts
- Superintendent (Rajya Utpaadan Shulk): 01 post
- Tehsildar: 10 posts
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer: 13 posts
- Kaksh Adhikaaree: 38 posts
- Assistant Block Development Officer: 09 posts
- Chief Officer: 35 posts
- Deputy Superintendent (Land Records): 08 posts
- Deputy Superintendent (Rajya Utpaadan Shulk): 03 posts
- Assistant Commissioner (Rajya Utpaadan Shulk): 01 post
- Deputy Tehsildar: 37 posts
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 19 years to 33 years as on 01-04-2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess any Degree or equivalent & PG with Commerce/ M.B.A. for SI.No.5 post, Engineering/ Degree with Physics & Maths subjects for S.No.8 post. Please read official notification for more details.
- Examination Fee: Candidate must pay application fee of Rs.515/- for Unreserved category & Rs.315/- for Reserved category, in the form of SBI Challan/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC
Selection Procedure for Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) – Assistant Commissioner & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20.01.2015.
- The candidates will be selected through written test and oral Interview. The shortlisted candidates from the written test will be called for an oral interview. The final selection will be made on the basis of the aggregate marks secured by the candidates in both written test and oral interview
How to apply for Assistant Commissioner & More Vacancies Vacancy in Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC):
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online through website https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in from 31-12-2014 to 20-01-2015 till 11:59 pm.
Important Dates for MPSC State Service Exam 2015
- Starting Date for Applying Online: 31-12-2014.
- Last Date for Applying Online: 20-01-2015 till 11:59 pm.
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI: 21-01-2015 (In Bank Timinings).
- Date of State Service Preliminary Exam-2015: 05-04-2015 (Sunday).
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20.01.2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From MPSC|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016