Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society (MSACS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society (MSACS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Technical Officer. Walk in Interview will be held on 20/04/2015 & 21/04/2015 from 09.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society (MSACS)|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Officer|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.B.B.S|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||20/04/2015 & 21/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||State Reference Laboratory, Department of Microbiology, Armed Forces Medical College, Solapur Road, Pune-411040|
Detail of Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society (MSACS) Technical Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Technical Officer at SRL, AFMC, Pune
- Technical Officer (TO)
- No. of Vacant Post – 01
- Age Limit- 60 Years
- Qualification – (A) Medical graduate with two years of laboratory experience. (B) MSc in Medical Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences (C) Minimum two years of experience in microbiological/ Immunological laboratory Techniques. (Preference will be given to person having experience of working in the HIV/AIDS Projects run by NACO/SACS/TSU /DAPACU or experience in quality assurances will be preferred. (D) Candidate should have working knowledge of computers including MS office package.
- Consolidated Remuneration: – Rs. 25000/- per month
Selection Procedure for Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society (MSACS) – Technical Officer Post:
- Written Test on 20/04/2015 & 21/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Technical Officer vacancy in Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society (MSACS):
A written test followed by interview will be organized at the Dept of Microbiology, Diamond Jubilee Block, AFMC, Pune on 20th and 21st April 2015 from 9AM onwards Desirous candidates must report with documents by 8 AM on 20th April 2015. Detailed eligibility and qualification requirements have been posted in Website: www.mahasacs.org
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20/04/2015 & 21/04/2015
VENUE : State Reference Laboratory, Department of Microbiology, Armed Forces Medical College, Solapur Road, Pune-411040
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017