Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chairperson through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Chairperson on or before 30/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL)
Vacancy Name : Chairperson
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.30,000/-pm
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Superintending Engineer (TRC), Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited, ‘Prakashgad’, 5th Floor, Anant Kanekar Marg, Bandra (East), Mumbai- 400 051
Mahavitaran or MahaDiscom (Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited or MSEDCL) is a public sector undertaking (PSU) controlled by the Government of Maharashtra. It is the second largest electricity distribution utility in the world after State Grid Corporation of China. MahaDiscom distributes electricity to the entire state except Mumbai city and most parts of its suburban region, where BEST Undertaking, Tata Power and Reliance Energy are distributors.
Detail Of Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) Chairperson Recruitment:
Advertisement for the post of Chairperson of the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum at Kolhapur & Ratnagiri Zone on Contract Basis: (Third Time):
- Pre-requisites & other Conditions: 1. Candidate shall be a retired senior judicial officer, or a retired civil servant not below the rank of a Collector, or a retired Principal of a reputed Engineering College, or a retired Professor of the Electrical Engineering Department of a reputed Institute, or a retired Senior Electrical Engineer of the Government. 2. The Candidate shall preferably have working knowledge of the vernacular language of the State of Maharashtra.
- Age limit: Candidate should not be more than 64 years of age.
- Period of Contract: Chairperson of the Forum shall hold office for a fixed term of three years provided that the tenure of a member may be extended for a period not exceeding two years subject to an overall age limit of sixty seven (67) years.
- Remuneration & Perquisites: Lumpsum monthly remuneration of Rs.30,000/- (Rupees Thirty thousand only) will be paid. Statutory Taxes will be deducted at source. This remuneration shall be inclusive of allowance such as sitting fees, honorarium and all other allowance such as conveyance allowance, telephone charges etc.
Selection Procedure For Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) – Chairperson Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/05/2015
- The applications will be scrutinized and the eligible candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
- The details of interview schedule will be communicated to the short listed candidates telephonically or by e-mail. The call letter for personal interview will not be sent.
- The short listed candidates will have to appear for the Personal Interview at their own cost. Traveling expenses will not be reimbursed.
- The recruitment in MSEDCL is done strictly as per merit only.
- Prescribed qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidate for selection.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- If any false/incorrect information furnished by the candidate is detected at any stage of recruitment process, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- If the candidate knowingly or wilfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or suppresses material information, he/she will be disqualified and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- The decision of the Company in all matters relating to recruitment shall be final and no individual correspondence will be entertained.
How To Apply For Chairperson Vacancy in Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL):
Last date of receipt of application: 30/05/2015. Send in your Personal profile/application form as per format along with attested copies of
certificates in support of Qualification, Experience, Age etc to Superintending Engineer (TRC), Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited, ‘Prakashgad’, 5th Floor, Anant Kanekar Marg, Bandra (East), Mumbai- 400 051 so as to reach on or before 30/05/2015
Please mention the post applied for on the envelope as Application for the post of Chairperson CGRF at ——— Zone.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/05/2015