Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Directors through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ B.E/ M.Tech/ LLB/ Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Executive Directors on or before 05/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Executive Directors|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ LLB/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Chief General Manager (HR) MSEBHCL, Prakashgad, 4th floor Prof. Anant Kanekar Marg, Station Road Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051.|
Detail of Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) Executive Directors Recruitment:
The MSEB Holding Company requires Executive Directors for filling in three positions amongst experienced, talented power sector professionals with impeccable performance history and observable leadership traits. This position is at below Board level and the incumbent shall report to the Managing Director
Executive Director- Safety:
- Essential: Degree in Engineering- preferably electrical engineering. Post Graduate Qualification in Industrial safety from Central Lab or Institute, NITIE or any institute of repute.
- Desired Qualifications: Formal qualification in Electrical and Project/ Construction Safety and Exposure of implementing safety systems, measures and proactive initiatives in large organisations, preferably in Power/ Electrical Industry/ Installations. Updated knowledge of safety related laws and their adherence/ complaisance.
- Relevant Competencies: Project Management Skills, Monitoring ability, Trouble Shooting, Technically sound, People Management, Excellent Documentation and Communication Skills.
- Experience: Minimum 20 Years experience of leading multi locational safety set ups involving updated and complex technology and processes such as Thermal/ Power, Co-Gen Plant or Power Projects and Installations.
- Preferred Industries: SEBs, Power Generating Companies, Thermal Power Plants, IPP Projects etc
Executive Director- Security and Vigilance:
- Essential: Degree in any discipline. Degree in Law will be added advantage.
- Desired Qualifications: Qualifications in Forensic Science and track record of investigation and documenting complex and critical matters clubbed with past record of handling similar types of assignments in Police/ Investigating Departments, Armed Forces including handling court marshals etc
- Relevant Competencies: Analytically Sound, Leadership and Decision Making, Liaison Skills, Problem Solving, Exceptionally good documentation ability.
- Experience: Minimum 20 Years Experience of handling multi locational set up in large scale industry, government- Semi Government organisations including home ministry.
- Preferred Industry: Police Department, Armed Forces, Large Scale Public sector Industries, Financial Institutes etc
Executive Director : Quality Control:
- Essential : PG Degree in Electrical engineering along with PG Qualification in T & D from NPTI or any institute of repute.
- Desired Qualifications: Accreditation for Quality Systems – Processes by National/ International Body or Institute and track record of ensuring improvement in Quality in related areas and experience of customizing and imparting training in related areas including updating the systems and processes.
- Relevant Competencies : Leadership and Drive, Customer Orientation, Consistency and Perseverance, System Orientation, Commitment to the cause, Excellent Documentation , Result Oriented.
- Experience: Minimum 20 years experience of heading the Quality Control set up of large scale Power sector, SEBs, Generation and T & D Cos, Thermal Power Plants etc. and having exposure of inculcating, implementing and continuously improving the quality standards at every aspect of the organization from apex to operational level. Preferred Industries: Power/ Thermal Plants, Power Generating Cos. IPP or Energy Producing Cos having large Scale Operations
- Age limit: Minimum age – 40 years Maximum age – 45years as on the last date of submission of application.
- Deputation: The officers working in Central / State Government and in Central / State PSUs possessing desired qualification & experience can be considered for selection on deputation basis. They should submit their applications through proper channel as per Format “A” & “B”.
- For above position: Applicant should possess effective communication, analytical & problem solving skills, good employee management skills and effective leadership qualities with strong customer service orientations. The knowledge of Marathi is essential.
- Compensation: The compensation for above post shall be paid in pay scale of Rs. 48890-2150-94040 plus allowances as applicable to the post of Executive Director in subsidiary companies. In case of candidates on deputation from Govt / PSUs, the remuneration will be in accordance with the normal rules of deputation applicable in such cases.
- Duration: The position is on contract / deputation of duration of 3 years with the condition of performance review at the end of each year linked with the review of contract.
Selection Procedure for Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) – Executive Directors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Executive Directors Vacancy in Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL):
Unfurnished accommodation can be provided by the Company at a concessional rent subject to availability. In case accommodation is not provided, HRA at the rate applicable to the company employees shall be paid. The advertisement and format of application is available on the Website: www.mahadiscom.in, www.mahatransco.in & www.mahagenco.in The applications received after due date will not be considered. The Company will not be responsible for postal delay/courier delay. The applications not in prescribed format, not supported with requisite copies of testimonials/documents in support of Educational qualification, experience and key skill requirement will not be considered. The Bio-data/ resumes of the outside employment agencies sent by e-mail will not be considered. If you are the one who is looking for and interested in making a career in power sector in Maharashtra, then email at: [email protected] OR post your application in the prescribed format at the address given below on or before 05/05/2015. Address for sending applications : The Chief General Manager (HR) MSEBHCL, Prakashgad, 4th floor Prof. Anant Kanekar Marg, Station Road Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051. Tel.No.022- 26474211 Extn. 3547.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/05/2015