Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. MSEDCL- 3 /2015. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies Job on or before 28/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 1,648 Post
Salary : Rs.10,000-46,320/- p.m
Job Location : Maharashtra
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL), Maharashtra
Detail of Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|ASSISTANT ENGINEER (DIST)||565||Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering/Technology.||Rs.19110-840-23310-885-46320||35 years|
|JUNIOR ENGINEER (DIST)||62||Diploma in Electrical Engineering||Rs.14500-650-17750-675-24500-710-40120||30 years|
|ASST. VIGILANCE OFFICER||51||Degree of any Govt. recognized University with at-least 60% aggregate marks OR Diploma with 55% marks OR Degree in Electrical / Electronics/ Information Technology/ Computer/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical / Civil Engineering from Government Recognized University/ Institute OR Serving or Retired Non-commissioned Officer from any Defence service/ Assistant Sub-Inspector from Para Military Force/ State Police Force having total service of not less than eight years.||Rs.14140-650-17390-675-24140-710-39760||30 years|
|JUNIOR ASSISTANT (ACCOUNTS)||970||Bachelor of Commerce/ Bachelor of Business Administration / Bachelor of Management Studies with MS-CIT.||First Year – Rs.10,000, Second Year- Rs.11,000, Third Year – Rs.12000||30 years|
Selection Procedure for Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) – Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/9/2015.
- The candidates will have to appear for the online test at his/her own cost.
- The list of applicants called for the online test will be made available on the website of the Company only. Similarly the list of finally selected candidates will also be displayed on the website.
- The recruitment in MSEDCL is done strictly as per merit.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidate.
- If any false/incorrect information furnished by the candidate is detected at any stage of recruitment process, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnished incorrect or false particulars or suppresses material information, he/she will be disqualified and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Company’s service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- The decision of the Company in all matters relating to recruitment/interpretation shall be final and no individual correspondence will be entertained.
- The selection of Departmental candidate will be subject to verification of disciplinary actions and vigilance enquiries in process/completed and other service records. The decision of the Company in this regard shall be final and no individual representations will be entertained.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
- The selected candidates will have to undergo Orientation Training Program at Nashik, Amravati and Sangli Training Centres. All candidates whose name appeared in the select list will have to produce the documents in original along with System Generated Application Form for verification of documents. Only those candidates who fulfill the pre-requisites as per the advertisement and the Rules prescribed by MSEDCL will be allowed for the Orientation Training Program.
How to apply for Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) :
- Candidates are required to apply Online on the link provided in company website www.mahadiscom.in . No other means / mode of application will be accepted. (i) Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of the entire recruitment process. The Company will send intimation about call letters for online Test etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention email ID to/or of any other person. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he / she should create his/her new email ID before applying Online. a) Candidates to go to the MSEDCL website www.mahadiscom.in click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen. b) To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. c) In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission. d) Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON. e) The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. f) Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button. g) Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”. h) Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form. i) Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT. j) Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct. k) Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment. l) Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidates who are applying for more than one post have to register separate online application for each post. In unforeseen circumstances, the online test may be held at same day and time simultaneously and thereby it is the responsibility of the candidate to decide and appear for which post and no separate online test will be conducted for them.
- Candidates should upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in the online application. The candidate should have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specification given below in JPEG format not exceeding 50 KB and 20 KB respectively and upload the photograph and signature. The online application will not be registered unless the candidate’s photo and signature is uploaded after completion of the entry in online mode.
- The name of the candidate or his / her father’s / husband’s name, caste etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates /identity proof/ mark sheets. Any change / alteration found in photo Identity Card may disqualify the candidate for appearing the online test.
- Candidates are required to download the call letters for online examination / interview from Company’s website by entering their registration number and password which are generated by the system on submitting the online application and are intimated to the candidates by e-mail/SMS. Candidates are advised to preserve these details for future use. Call letters for Online Written Test will not be dispatched manually by post or courier etc.
- After applying online and uploading the photograph and signature, the candidates are advised to take two printouts of the system generated online application form. Recent photograph of the candidates duly signed across is to be pasted on the system generated online application. The system generated application form along with e-receipt and other documents is to be submitted by the candidate at the time of verification of documents.
- The candidates are advised to take utmost care in filling up the required columns in the online mode, payment of fees etc. and ensure that the details entered in the appropriate columns are correct before submission, since there is no provision to modify the application after submission.
- The registration number and Password generated after applying online must be carefully retained by the candidate for his / her record.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to appl
y online sufficient before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on the Bank’s website on account of heavy load on internet / website jam.
- CANDIDATES REPORTING LATE i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 2 hours, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, receiving the instructions
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/9/2015
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. MSEDCL- 3 /2015.
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017