Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Distribution) through recruitment notification – Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) Recruitment 2014 – MSEDCL ADVT. NO. 6/2014. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.TECH can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Assistant Engineer (Distribution) on or before 27/12/2014. Find more Informationabout the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Engineer (Distribution)|
|Total No of Vacancy||143 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.19,110 – 46,320/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/12/2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL), Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Comapny Limited. Hongkong Bank Building, M.G. Road, Fort, Mumbai-400001.|
Detail of Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) Assistant Engineer (Distribution) Recruitment:
India’s biggest Power Distribution Company having Over 2.14 crores consumers and dedicated pool of over 76,000 employees with Annual Revenue of over Rupees 50,000 Crore, is looking for Talented, Dynamic and Result oriented Professionals with proven track record to join MSEDCL in the post of Assistant Engineer (Distribution).
- Number of Posts – 143
- Qualification – Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology (Electrical/ Electrical & Power Engineering) Note: (i) Candidate who is appearing in final year of Bachelor of Engineering / Technology (Electrical) can also submit their application subject to passing the degree exam during the academic year 2014-15. (ii) A Degree should be from a University or Institute in India established or incorporated under Central or a State Act.
- Pay-Scale – Rs.19110-840-23310-885-46320
- Experience – No Experience needed. Fresher’s can apply.
- Upper Age Limit – As on 31.12.2014: 40 years (for reserved category). For Departmental candidates, the age limit is 57 years
An amount of Rs.250/- (Rupees Two hundred fifty only) by way of demand draft in favour of ‘Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd, payable at Mumbai’ is to be submitted along with the application at the time of interview. Fees once paid are non-refundable under any circumstances. Fees in the form of Postal Order/Money Order/Cash will not be accepted. Persons with Disability (PWD) with One Leg Affected (OL) and Hearing Handicapped (HH) are exempted from fees.
- Candidates applying for the posts advertised should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria. Their admission to all the stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement.
- The candidate shall produce Certificate of Secondary School Certificate Examination Board or recognized University Showing passing of Secondary / School Certificate Examination or Matric or Higher Examination of University with Marathi Language OR Certificate stating the candidate can read, write and speak Marathi Language fluently issued by Professor of Marathi Language of College / Institute affiliate to recognized University and countersigned by Principle of the said College / Institute.
- This advertisement is published subject to the provisions of Maharashtra Civil Services (declaration of Small Family) Rules, 2005, prescribing declaration of the small family as one of the essential qualifications.
- Employees working in Govt. / Semi. Govt. Undertaking will have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview.
- The recruitment in MSEDCL is done strictly as per merit in a systematic way giving appropriate weight age to various selection tools.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- If any false/incorrect information furnished by the candidate is detected at any stage of recruitment process, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or suppresses material information, he/she will be disqualified and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Company’s service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- The decision of the Company in all matters relating to recruitment shall be final and no individual correspondence will be entertained.
- The selection of Departmental candidate will be subject to verification of disciplinary actions and vigilance enquiries in process/completed and other service records. The decision of the Company in this regard shall be final and no individual representations will be entertained.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the Advertisement fully or partly on any grounds and such decision of the Company will not be notified or intimated to the candidates.
- Prescribed qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidate to be called for Interview. The candidates will be short-listed for interview commensurate with the number of vacancies.
- For attending the interview, the unemployed candidates will be given reimbursement of traveling expenses equal to the ordinary second class rail fare (without reservation charges) or ordinary S.T. bus fare from the place of their residence to place of interview and back (limited to journey performed within the State of Maharashtra) on production of original/Photo copy of the Rail/S.T. Bus fare tickets & Caste Certificate/Caste Validity Certificate as per Govt. rules as amended from time to time.
- The selected candidates will have to execute a surety bond of appropriate value on Non Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs. 200/-for serving in the MSEDCL for a period of 3 years.
Selection Procedure for Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) – Assistant Engineer (Distribution) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/12/2014
- The candidate can appear for the personal interview at one place during the month of January, 2015 at Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, Aurangabad and Nagpur. In case the interviews are not completed on same day, it will be continued on next day. In that case the candidates will have to make their own lodging arrangement at their own cost. The company reserves the right to cancel / add some other place for interview at its discretion depending upon the response, administrative feasibility etc. No request for change of date, place of interview shall be entertained. The list of finally selected candidates will be displayed on the website of the company. The candidate selected will be appointed as ‘Trainees’ and on successful completion of the training, the candidates will be appointed to the post of Assistant Engineer (Distribution) as the case may be.
How to apply for Assistant Engineer (Distribution) Vacancy in Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL):
Candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria can fill-in the application form in the prescribed Proforma duly signed it and scan the same in pdf file and send it by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 27th December, 2014. The hard-copy of the same application along with the certificates and documents in support of age, qualification, caste, caste validity, demand draft etc., has to be submitted by the candidate at the time of personal interview. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. The company will send intimation for interview etc., through the registered email ID only and no other hard-copy of the call letter will be sent.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/12/2014
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) Recruitment 2014 – MSEDCL ADVT. NO. 6/2014 .
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MSEDCL|
|Other State Government jobs|