Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) invites application for the recruitment of Member (CPO) with Any Graduate holders
Company name : Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL)
Posts : Member (CPO)
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
No of Post : 05
Location : Mumbai
Last date to apply : 07.11.2014
Details of Post :
- Pre-requisites & other Conditions:
- Candidate shall be representative of a registered Voluntary Consumer Protection Organisation of the area, working preferably for at least five (5) years on matters concerning consumer grievances.
- Candidate shall be well conversant with Marathi language.
- Candidate shall be recommended by registered Voluntary Consumer Protection Organisation/ registered NGO’s in the area working on the matters concerning consumer grievances or Chairperson CGRF.
- Candidate who have Graduated (in any discipline) from recognised university may be given preference.
- Age limit: Candidate shall not be less than 45 years of age at the time of submitting the applications.
- Period of Contract: Member of the Forum shall hold office for a fixed term of three years provided that the tenure of a member may be extended as per the terms of Regulations 4.3 of MERC (Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum & Electricity Ombudsman) Regulation 2006.
- Remuneration & Perquisites: Lumpsum monthly remuneration of Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only) will be paid. Statutory Taxes will be deducted at source. This remuneration shall be inclusive of allowance such as sitting fees, honorarium and all other allowance such as conveyance allowance, telephone charges etc.
- Last date of receipt of application: 07/11/2014
- The received applications along with necessary documents will be scrutinized strictly and forwarded to Maharashtra Electricity Regulatory Commission along with comments of MSEDCL.
- If necessary, selection process may be on basis of interview to be conducted by Maharashtra Electricity Regulatory Commission/ MERC nominee.
- Prescribed qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidate for selection.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidature.
- If any false/incorrect information furnished by the candidate is detected at any stage of recruitment process, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- If the candidate knowingly or wilfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or suppresses material information, he/ she will be disqualified and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- The decision of the Company in all matters relating to recruitment shall be final and no individual correspondence will be entertained.
How to apply:
Send in your Personal profile/application form as per format along with attested copies of certificates in support of Qualification, Experience, Age etc and recommendation from registered Voluntary Consumer Protection Organisation with whom applicant is working to Superintending Engineer (TRC), Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited, ‘Prakashgad’, 5th Floor, Anant Kanekar Marg, Bandra (East),Mumbai- 400 051 so as to reach on or before 07/11/2014. Please mention the post applied for on the envelope as Application for the post of Member (CPO), CGRF, ———- Zone
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :07.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MSEDCL|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016