Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (MAHATRANSCO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Company Secretary through recruitment notification – Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (MAHATRANSCO) Recruitment 2015 – Employment Advertisement No. 01/2015 . Candidates who have completed CA/ICWA/LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (MAHATRANSCO)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Company Secretary on or before 02/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (MAHATRANSCO)|
|Vacancy Name||Company Secretary|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Chief General Manager (HR), Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd, Prakashganga, E-Block, Plot No, C-19, 7th floor, HR Department, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai-400051|
Detail of Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (MAHATRANSCO) Company Secretary Recruitment:
The Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (MAHATRANSCO) is the State Transmission Utility of Maharashtra and one of the largest transmission utilities in India, having work force of about 16,000 employees, operating around 43487 CKT KM Transmission Lines, 618 EHV Sub-Stations having transformation capacity of 104377 MVA and ambitious plan of network expansion; invites applications from experienced, dynamic, talented and professional persons for the following posts
- No of post : 01
- Essential – Graduate with Associate Membership of the Institute of the Secretaries of India (ACS). Computer Literacy
- Preferable – Degree in Law from a recognized university.
- Experience: Candidate should have minimum 5 years post qualification experience as Company Secretary/Asstt. Company Secretary.
- Upper age limit: Should not be more than 53 years of age.
- Period of Contract: The period of contract will be initially for a period of three years and will be considered for extension for two more years based on performance.
- Pay scale and Perquisites: The selected candidate will get emoluments in the pay scale of Rs.45900-1950-88800. At present, the approximate gross emolument is Rs. 1,20,445/- per month (without accommodation). Besides, the candidate would be entitled to other facilities like Car and Cell phone etc. for official use. The accommodation can be provided, if available. In case accommodation is provided, H.R.A. would not be paid and license fee as per rules will be deducted.
Application Fee: Rs. 600/- . Candidates shall furnish Demand Draft (Having CTS Code) towards application fee of Rs.600/- payable to the “Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd.” drawn on any Nationalized Bank payable at Mumbai. The candidate should write his / her Full Name & Post Applied on the backside of Demand Draft. Fees in the form of Cheque/Postal Order/Money order/Cash or any other form other than DD will not be accepted. The Demand Draft submitted without CTS code will not be considered. The fees once paid will not be refunded for any reason.
Selection Procedure for Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (MAHATRANSCO) – Company Secretary Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/03/2015
- The selection process will consist of Written Test & Personal Interview. However, which selection process is to be adopted will be at the absolute discretion of the Company and the decision of the Company in this regard shall be final.
- Call letters to preliminary eligible candidates for Selection Process shall be forwarded through e-mail, on the email ID mentioned in the application form.
- The lists of candidates called for written test & personal interview will be made available on the website of the Company i.e. www.mahatransco.in
- The list of finally selected candidates will also be displayed on the website.
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
- Before filling up the application form candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement. Their admission to all the stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to verification & satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria as mentioned in this advertisement.
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.Pre-requisites are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidate to be called for Selection process.
- The short listed candidates will have to appear for the Selection Process at their own cost. Traveling expenses will not be reimbursed. If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or suppresses material information, he/she will be disqualified at any stage of recruitment process and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Company’s service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- The recruitment in MSETCL is done strictly as per merit. Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Employees working in Govt. / Semi. Govt. Undertaking will have to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Appointment order of the selected Departmental candidates will be issued by the concern establishment section after verification of disciplinary actions and vigilance enquiries in process/contemplated and other service records. The decision of the Company in this regard shall be final and no individual representation will be entertained.
- The Company reserves the right to modify or to cancel the Advertisement /selection process fully or partly at any stage on any grounds and such decision of the Company will not be notified or intimated to the candidates.
- Any dispute pertaining to this recruitment process shall be within jurisdiction of the Mumbai Court.
- The decision of the Company in all matters relating to recruitment shall be final and no individual correspondence will be entertained.
How to apply for Company Secretary Vacancy in Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (MAHATRANSCO):
Application must be submitted in the Proforma given at the end of this advertisement in same order preferably typewritten on fullscape paper. All items of the application should be filled in properly. The envelope containing duly filled in and signed application, DD and copies of testimonials should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Company Secretary as per Advertisement No. 01/2015” . Application duly filled in & signed, Original Demand Draft and attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualifications, experience specifically showing date of joining and relief, posts held, etc. should be sent/submitted well in advance to “The Chief General Manager (HR), Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd, Prakashganga, E-Block, Plot No, C-19, 7th floor, HR Department, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai-400051” so as to reach on or before 02.03.2015. Candidates are advised to keep one set photocopy) of all the documents (including copy of application form, DD) with them as a proof. Last Date of Receipt of application:- 02.03.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/03/2015
Reference: Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (MAHATRANSCO) Recruitment 2015 – Employment Advertisement No. 01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MAHATRANSCO|
|Other State Government jobs|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016