Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Environment Advisor/ Chief Legal Advisor through recruitment notification – Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.01(M)/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ B.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ LLB/ LLM can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Environment Advisor/ Chief Legal Advisor on or before 31/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO)|
|Vacancy Name||Environment Advisor/ Chief Legal Advisor|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ M.Sc/ LLB/ LLM|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Chief General Manager (HR), Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd., Estrella’s Batteries Building, Labour Camp, Dharavi-Road, Matunga , Mumbai-400019|
Detail of Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) Environment Advisor/ Chief Legal Advisor Recruitment:
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : Masters degree / Degree in Environmental Engineering / Environmental Planning / Environmental Science OR Degree in Civil Engineering with ME / M.Tech in Environmental Engineering. Doctorate in Environmental engineering will be preferred.
- Experience : Experience of at least 10 years in infrastructure projects in public sector units or Regulatory Government organization in Environment field issues. However experience may be relaxed in case of candidates having Doctorate / experience in power sector projects & O&M
- Emolument: Lump sum Rs. 100000/- p.m
- Contract Duration: Initially for a period of 2 years or as per requirement of the company can be extended upto 4 years.
- Age: Maximum upto 52 years (May be relaxed in case if suitable candidates should have work experience of dealing with / liasoning with Government bodies)
Chief Legal Advisor:
- No of post : 01
- Emolument: Lump sum Rs. 100000/- p.m
- Contract Duration: Initially for a period of 01 year or as per requirement of the company can be extended upto 5 years.
- Age : Maximum 62 years
- Qualification : Law Degree from any recognized university ,post graduate degree in law (LLM) preferred
- Experience : Minimum 3 years experience as District judge OR Session Judge OR minimum 15 year’s Practicing experience in High Court with experience of having work with any power Generating company having more than 2000MW installed capacity OR Minimum 5 year’s in any of Govt of Maharashtra public undertaking Authority /Corporation having worked as C.L.A/Law Officer
Selection Procedure for Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) – Environment Advisor/ Chief Legal Advisor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
Candidates shall furnish Pay order / Demand Draft of the value of Rs. 600/- with 3 month validity payable to the ‘MAHARASHTRA STATE POWER GENERATION COMPANY LIMITED’ drawn on any Nationalized Bank payable at Mumbai. The candidate should write his Full Name on the backside of the Demand Draft. Fees in the form of Postal Order/Money Order/Cash will not be accepted.
How to apply for Environment Advisor/ Chief Legal Advisor Vacancy in Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO):
Candidates should send duly filled application form with a recent passport size photograph affixed thereon along with attested copies of certificates in support of Qualification, Experience, Age etc. & Demand Draft of Rs.600/- to Chief General Manager (HR), Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd., Estrella’s Batteries Building, Labour Camp, Dharavi-Road, Matunga , Mumbai-400019 so as to reach on or before 31st March 2015. Post Code and Post applied for must be clearly written on the envelope, while forwarding application and attested copies of supporting document. The envelope should be superscripted as “Application for the post of Environment Advisor”. The details of interview schedule will be communicated to the short listed candidates by email / telephonically and will be published on the Company’s website i.e. www.mahagenco.in form time to time. The short listed candidates will have to appear for the Personal Interview at their own cost. The recruitment in MAHAGENCO is done strictly as per merit . Applications received after due date will not be entertained. The Company is not responsible for postal delay. If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or suppresses material information, he/she will be disqualified and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Company’s service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever. The decision of the Company in all matters relating to recruitment shall be final and no individual correspondence will be entertained. The Company reserves the right to modify or to cancel the Advertisement / Selection process fully or partly on any grounds and such decision of the Company will not be notified or intimated to the candidates.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/03/2015
Reference: Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.01(M)/2015
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016