Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technician III through recruitment notification /. Candidates who have completed ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technician III Job on or before 09-March-2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO)
Vacancy Name : Technician III
Educational Qualification : ITI
Total No of Vacancy : 947 Post
Salary : Rs. 11,275-28,240**/- p.m
Job Location : Maharashtra
Last Date to Apply for this job : 09-March-2016
Address for the Job Vacancy : Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO), Maharashtra
Detail of Post :
Announcement of MahaGenCo Recruitment 2016 for Technician III: Maharashtra State Power Generation Co Ltd. (MahaGenCo) is the state owned Power Generation Corporation of Maharashtra, which has been entrusted to perform the power generation and transmission to the customers from the Central and State Government. With a sustainable growth registered with this Public Sector Enterprise, now MahaGenCo is inviting competent applications for the positions of Technician-III in various profiles of operation. The details of the criteria for eligibility is detailed as under:
- Name of the Positions: Technician III
- Number of Positions Advertised: 947 Vacancies
- Reservation Rules: Reservation for Scheduled category (SC & ST) as well as OBC, PWD and Ex-Servicemen is applicable as per the rules stated by the Union Government.
- Academics: The interested applicant must have obtained ITI in the trades of Electrician, Wireman, Mechanical, Mechanical-cum-Operator, IT system maintenance, Electronics Communication Systems, Welder, Instrument Mechanic, and such trades. The certification must have been recognized by the NCVT and Maharashtra State Council of Vocational Training (MSCVT)
- Age: An applicant must have obtained a min. age of 18 years and should not have crossed maximum age of 33 years as on 09-March-2016.
- Pay Scale and Provisions: The candidates selected for Technician- III will be entitled for getting remuneration in the scale of Rs. 11275-275-12650-370-16350-410-28240/- along with other perks and allowances as per rules.
- Application Fee: The candidates fulfilling all eligibility criteria need to deposit the application fee as per the details mentioned below: For General category: Rs. 500/- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 300/- The fees can be paid online through net banking or through Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before 09-March-2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ? :
The applicants must apply through the online mode through the website of MahaGenCo at www.mahagenco.mahaonline.gov.in/Forms/Home.aspx
The applicants must have registered with the Employment exchange of the District from which they are applying for. The applicant must have a permanent Mobile number and Email ID to apply online. The applicant must fill factual information during submission of online application form.
Candidates are strongly suggested to go through official recruitment notification from Maharashtra State Power Generation Co Ltd. (MahaGenCo), here, MAHAGENCO Technician Recruitment 2016 Advertisement or www.mahagenco.mahaonline.gov.in
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09-March-2016