Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) invites application for the recruitment of Company Secretary with Graduate Degree/LLB holders
Company name : Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO)
Posts : Company Secretary
Qualification : Graduate Degree/LLB
Salary : Rs.35875-79510/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Maharashtra
Last date to apply : 09/08/2014
Details of Post :
Name of the Post : Company Secretary
No.of vacancies : One (Unreserved).
Qualification : The candidate should have Graduate Degree with Associate Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS) with Computer Literacy.
Preferable : Degree in Law.
Experience : Minimum 5 years experience as Company Secretary in a listed Company having minimum turnover of Rs.100 Crore’s per annum and above.
Pay Scale : Rs.35875-1545-43600-1710-79510. HRA, Allowances extra as per company rules.
Fixed Tenure : 3 years or up-to the age of 58 years, whichever is earlier.
Upper Age limit: 50 years
Methodology of Selection:
- The candidates will be shortlisted for selection process taking into consideration the qualification and experience etc.,
- The selection process will consist of Personal Interview by the Competent Selection Committee.Time Schedule:- Last date of receipt of application : 09/08/2014 – Selection Process at Mumbai : During Sept. / October, 2014
Procedure to apply: Send your Application Form (in the format given below) along with copies of Testimonials in support of age, qualifications, experience etc. to The Chief General Manager (HR), Maharashtra State Electricity Board Holding Company Ltd., Prakashgad, 4th Floor, Plot No.G-9, Prof.Anant Kanekar Marg, Bandra (East), Mumbai- 400 051
Terms & Conditions:
- The candidates applying should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria. Their admission to all the stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement. Company will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to documents submitted by the candidate only after the candidate has qualified for interview.
- Pre-requisites are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidate to be called for selection process. Considering the experience, the candidates will be shortlisted for selection process.
- The candidates should have adequate Knowledge of ‘Marathi’.
- If any false/incorrect information furnished by the candidates is detected at any stage of recruitment process, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnished incorrect or false particulars or suppresses material information, he/she will be disqualified and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Company’s service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- The decision of the Company in all matters relating to recruitment shall be final and no individual correspondence will be entertained. Applications received after due date will not be entertained. The Company is not responsible for postal delay.
- The recruitment in MSEBHCL is done strictly as per merit in a systematic way. Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the Advertisement fully or partly on any grounds and such decision of the Company will not be notified or intimated to the candidates.
- Employees working in Government/Semi Government Undertaking will have to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- The application must be submitted in the Proforma given in this advertisement/website in the same order preferably typewritten on foolscap paper. All items of the application must be filled in according to instructions given for filling the application form.
- Date of birth as per Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and age as on 09/08/2014 should be mentioned.
- Applications duly filled in with attested copies of certificates in support of age & qualifications should be submitted to The Chief General Manager (HR), Maharashtra State Electricity Board Holding Company Ltd., Prakashgad, 4th Floor, Plot No.G-9, Prof.Anant Kanekar Marg, Bandra (East), Mumbai- 400 051 so as to reach on or before 14/08/2014 Post applied for must be written on the envelope clearly. Applications received after due date (for whatsoever reason) shall not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 09/08/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MAHAGENCO|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017