Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) invites application for the recruitment of Research Fellow, Research Assistant with Graduate/ Post Graduate, Ph.D holders 11 NOV 2014
Company name :Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS)
Posts :Research Fellow, Research Assistant
Qualification : Graduate/ Post Graduate, Ph.D
Salary : Rs.20,000 – Rs.30,000/-pm
No of Post : 02
Last date to apply : 11.11.2014
Details of Post :
Research Fellow, Research Assistant:
Following post are required to be filled temporarily on consolidated salary in the UNICEF Project “ Comprehensive Nutrition Training Child Healt Screening & Early Intervention in the MUHS Department of GIBN, Regional Centre, , Civil Hospital Building, Aundh, Pune-27
- No of post : 01
- Essential : Graduate in Science / Health Sciences of any statutory University with minimum 1( One) year experience relevant to the project Research OR Post Graduate Degree in MPN-PHN of any statutory University. Preference will be given to Ph.D. with Community Exp. Computer literate; well versed with MS-Office . Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Age: Not more than 30 years
- Desirable: Having work experience in national/ international Genetics Research Project
- Salary : Rs. 30,000/-Consolidated
- No of post : 01
- Essential : Graduate of any statutory University. Proficiency in English is essential. Administrative experience of not less than 1 year in programme budgeting / Finance from University/ affiliated college/recognized institute, organization. Computer literate (MS-CIT or equivalent) and well versed with MS office
- Age : Not more than 30 years
- Salary : Rs. 20,000/- Consolidated
- It is mandatory for the candidate to present 1 hrs before interview time.
- These posts are purely based on project period hence temporarily initially for 3 months.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to bring following original document along with 1 set of duly attested photocopies. a. A Curriculum vitae . b. Date of Birth / Proof of Age (School Leaving Certificate / S.S.C. Certificate) c. Educational qualification documents d. Experience Certificate, if applicable e. The candidate shall submit all above documents prior to 1 hours before the interview Schedules
- Place : Department of Genetics, Immunology, Biochemistry and Nutrition, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Pune Regional Centre, Aundh Civil Hospital , 3 rd Floor, Sangavi Phata, Pune – 411027
- Mere fulfilling of requirement as laid down in the advertisement does not qualify a candidate for interview.
- A recent passport size photograph duly self attested should be affixed on the application.
- Candidates called for interview will have to attend the interview at their own cost.
- The services of the selected candidate shall be governed by the terms and conditions as laid down by the University from time to time.
- The appointment will be initially for the period of 3 months and may be extended further on the basis of progress of the project and progress of the candidate.
- It will be solely at the discretion of the University to fill up vacant post(s)
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 11.11.2014
Place : Department of Genetics, Immunology, Biochemistry and Nutrition, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Pune Regional Centre, Aundh Civil Hospital , 3 rd Floor, Sangavi Phata, Pune – 411027
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MUHS|