Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Coordinator, Administrative Assistant through recruitment notification – Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. MUHS RC PUNE /02/ 2015. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Coordinator, Administrative Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 25/6/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS)
Vacancy Name : Project Coordinator, Administrative Assistant
Educational Qualification : B.sc, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.15,000-40,000/- p.m
Job Location : NASHIK
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 25/6/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: MAHARASHTRA UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, VANI DINDORI ROAD, MHASRUL, NASHIK- 422 004
Detail of Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) Project Coordinator, Administrative Assistant Recruitment:
Following posts are required to be filled temporarily on consolidated salary from the eligible candidates for Obama-Singh 21st Century Knowledge Initiative Project in the Institute of Medical Education Technology & Teachers Training, Pune . 1. Project Co-ordinator – 01 post 2. Administrative Assistant – 01 post For this purpose walk in interviews are organized on 25/06/2015 at 11.00 am. hrs at the Institute of Medical Education Technology & Teachers’ Training, 3rd Floor, Civil Hospital Building, MUHS Regional Centre, Aundh, Pune-27. For more details please visit to the University website : www.muhs.ac.in
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Project Coordinator||1||Essential 1) Graduate in Science / Health Sciences of any statutory University with not less than 3 years experience relevant to the project OR 2) Post Graduate in Science / Health Sciences of any statutory University with 1 year experience relevant to the project 3) Computer literate; well versed with MS-Office 4) Proficiency in written and spoken English 5) Age: Not more than 40 years Desirable 6) Having work experience in national/ international project management (Planning, Coordination, Financial and Administrative)||Rs.40 000/-|
|Administrative Assistant||1||Essential 1) Graduate of any statutory University 2) Proficiency in English is essential 3) Administrative experience of not less than 1 year in University, affiliated college/recognized institute, organization 4) Computer literate (MS-CIT or equivalent) and well versed with MS office 5) Age : Not more than 40 years||Rs.15,000/-|
Selection Procedure for Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) – Project Coordinator, Administrative Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 25/6/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Coordinator, Administrative Assistant vacancy in Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS):
- The post is purely temporary basis for the purpose of project.
- Being temporary post, he/she carry no retirement or other such benefits.
- The nature of duties / job of the temporary post is not of permanent nature.
- The selected candidate shall be initially given appointment on the post for the period of 6 months. However, can be given further extension, subject to satisfactory performance as per requirement of project
- An Outstanding professional with established reputation in the field, who has made significant contribution to the discipline to be substantiated by credentials.
- Attested photocopies of following documents should be attached along with the applications:a) Date of Birth / Proof of Age (School Leaving Certificate / S.S.C. Certificate) b) Educational qualification ( s ) documents c) Computer literacy Certificate (MS-CIT or any other equivalent Certificate) d) Experience Certificate
- A Recent passport size photograph duly self attested should be affixed on the application.
- Applicants should bring all original documents with one set of attested photo copies at the time of Interview.
- The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post.
- Applicants who are not eligible will not be informed independently/ individually. Applicants are not allowed to make enquiry in this behalf.
- Applicants should attend Examination / Screening test / interview on his / her own expenses.
- On verification, if it is found that the information received from an applicant is faulty / misleading and / or is based on faulty / forged certification shall be liable for action and the selection / appointment shall be immediately cancelled / discontinued.
- Age relaxation shall be applicable to the candidates having exceptionally excellent academic & Research background.
- Relaxation to Age limit for Reserve Category, Ex-servicemen candidates, Project affected / Earthquake affected, Ward of freedom fighters & the candidates already in service of University/State Govt./Semi Govt./Govt. recognized institutes and Local Self Govt. shall be considered as per prevailing Govt. rules.
- The selected candidates will be posted to the Dept of IMETTT, Pune.
- Any sort of canvassing directly or indirectly will be treated as disqualification and the application of such candidate shall be rejected at any stage.
- Candidate must be present one hour before at the venue of interview.
- In case any issue in this respect arises, it shall be fully and finally decided by the Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 25/6/2015
MAHARASHTRA UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, VANI DINDORI ROAD, MHASRUL, NASHIK- 422 004
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. MUHS RC PUNE /02/ 2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016