Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 29/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Kottayam
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 29/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. Nandakumar Kalarikkal Associate Professor School of Pure & Applied Physics Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam – 686 560, Kerala.
Detail Of Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from candidates with high research and academic aspirations for a JRF Position to work in a KSCSTE-Govt. of Kerala funded SRS Project for three years. The selected Candidate will have an opportunity to pursue a Ph.D Program in collaboration with leading research institutes with’ in India and abroad.
- Name of Position: Junior Research Fellow
- Number of positions: One
- Project Duration: Three year
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc Physics/M.Tech Nanoscience and Nanotechnology/MS Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. UGC-CSIR NET/GATE qualified Candidates will be preferred. Experience in the field of synthesis and characterization of Nanostructured materials will be an added advantage.
- The Fellowship will be paid as per the rules and regulations of KSCSTE-Govt. of Kerala.
Selection Procedure For Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU):
Applications with detailed resume and attested copies of relevant certificates, publications, if any should be send to the address given below. The last date for receipt of application on or before 29th September 2015. Applications may also be send electronically, [email protected] date will be intimated only by E-mail. Contact address: Dr. Nandakumar Kalarikkal Associate Professor School of Pure & Applied Physics Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam – 686 560, Kerala.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/09/2015
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016